Chapter 86

"Huh..."

When I woke up, I stretched and raised my body. The time was before 8am.

Normally, this is the time when everyone would be eating breakfast, but perhaps because today is the first day of winter break,

Hiyori and others are still sleeping. She's actually sleeping cutely in the same bed as me.

While being comforted by those three people, I get out of bed, change into civilian clothes, and leave the room.

It's not a bad idea to take a walk once in a while.

When I leave the dormitory, a cold wind blows and cools my body, but I don't pay any attention to it and just walk around.

Club members head to school around 7am, and shopping malls open from 10am, so there's no sign of anyone around at this time.

As I drove around the grounds for a while, an unexpected sight caught my eye. I can't really see it from a distance, but the girl punches the boy and runs away, and the boy falls to the ground and shows no signs of getting up.

This is really dangerous, isn't it? I thought as I headed towards the boy...

"Is it you...?"

Ryuen was there. And it's clearly falling apart.

"Hikigaya huh...that's a bad coincidence."

While saying this, Ryuen slowly raises his body, but his expression is distorted with pain and he looks like he is in quite a lot of pain.

"You pretty worn out. I see, that creep was quite a monster just like I expected."

"Tch...I guess you knew after all."

The fact that he doesn't deny it means he lost to Ayanokoji after all.

"I didn't know that even the violence was first class."

At least I knew from the time Chabashira-sensei called me back in May that he was no ordinary person.

At that time, Chabashira-sensei not only set Horikita on fire, but maybe me and Ayanokoji... no, that doesn't matter now.

As I thought about this, Ryuen finally stood up and started using his cell phone.

When he finished the operation, my cell phone rang, so I looked at it...

"What do you mean, Ryūen? You're giving away all the points... are you thinking about leaving school?"

There was a notification from Ryuen that the points had been transferred.

That's close to 6 million, but this is definitely Ryuen's total ownership points.

"A tyrant is forgiven when power is meaningful. And yesterday that power was lost."

I don't know what happened yesterday, but for Ryuen to say this much, he must have been completely defeated by Ayanokoji.

And in order to punish him for his violent behavior up until now, he is expelled from school...

"I tried to give it to Ibuki, but she wouldn't accept it. I'd rather give it to you than die."

"I see. Then I'll send it to Hiyori."

After saying that, I immediately transferred all the points I received from Ryuen to Hiyori.

“Can’t you put it in your own pocket?”

"Given your personality, right before you drop out, you're likely to leave behind a souvenir that says to the school, "Hikigaya beat me up and took away my points.''