Chapter 48

It's the fourth day of the special exam, the last day, but it doesn't matter to me since I've already finished the exam.

After today's discussion is all over, you will be given time to answer a little later, and the results will be announced one hour after the answer time ends.

? What happened on the third day of the exam, a completely free day?

That's it...

"Hachiman-kun, that's it."

"Hachiman, this is delicious too, so eat it."

The beautiful girls in front of me, Hiyori and Masumi, pampered me to the fullest on the observation deck.

Since it was a completely free day, I spent most of the time playing at the entertainment facilities, but the two of them dragged me to the observation deck and pampered me from morning until night.

At first, both of us were just getting nervous, but in the second half... my face was getting hot just thinking about it, so I decided to forget about it.

Having made that decision, I asked the question while eating the food that the two of them offered me.

"By the way, Hiyori, we have a final discussion in two hours, are you okay?"

I talk to Hiyori. There was no major movement during the discussion that took place this afternoon, but when it comes to the final discussion, Class A and Class B seem to be moving.

It is well known that the A and B classes have already been wiped out, and from the A and B classes' perspective, they will make a big move as soon as they get the chance.

"It's okay. I've already told my classmates who belong to the same group who will be receiving preferential treatment, and I've asked for their cooperation. Even if other classes suggest showing everyone's cell phones to each other, Class C will refuse."

Hiyori says this confidently. Well, even if the share goes down a little, it's okay.

"Good then. How is Masumi's class?"

"Opinions are divided. Some of the Sakayanagi faction are proposing betrayal, and those who are still with Katsuragi are against it, saying it's too risky."

I had a rough idea, but A-class without Arisu isn't that much of a threat.

"Katsuragi is in charge on this trip, so if he loses badly, his position will get even worse."

"Yeah."

Katsuragi was on the defensive this time, but Ryuen easily blew it up.

Katsuragi's strategy was not at fault, but if the results were bad, he would be held accountable as a leader.

If that happens, Arisu's position will become even stronger, and I think I will be in a good environment when I move up to A class.

However, if the Sakayanagi group moves too much and makes a mistake, there is a possibility that they will be dropped in the class.

Well, with Arisu's ability, I think she'll be able to rebuild with a quick attack.

So, I was in a good mood.

"Well, if we get through this, the exam will be over. Let's get some rest and go back to school tomorrow. I want to meet Arisu soon."

I felt quite lonely without Arisu.

There's a part of me that thinks it's boring without her teasing...

"That's right. I want to meet her too."