1|I missed him?

SEVEN GENERATIONS AGO
1873

He walks through bushes while taking deep breaths,his feet treading the ground until he reaches the huge rocks and looking up in the sky to see the clouds gathered together and while the sky was dark.

A huge lightning bolt strikes the tree as it causes the tree to be set ablaze and two cats meows as a female come out of the rocks."Madikizela."

"Thokoza makosi."The man kneels down and two cats comes close to him and stare at him.

"Why are you here?"The traditional healer asks him for the second time since his last visit in a stern tone causing the man to look up.

"I need some type of protection for the women of my family,they are being beaten up like they are not even human."The man remembers seeing his two sisters bruised and beaten today.

"Good,did you bring what I need for this scarifice?"

"Yes, blood from the family members especially my sisters, pubic hair from both females and small hair from my niece,water from the ocean and a photo of the both of them."

"Good son."The traditional healer takes the items and then looks at the man."But you have to know that every women in your family will inherit these powers of the cat for the greater use. It will be used to protect them and not do them any harm."

"That is even okay,as long as my sisters and niece can stand up for themselves."The man explains and the traditional healer nods his head with a smile.

"Meow."The cat says and the traditional healer looks at it. She,the traditional healer bends down and takes piece of hair from the black and white cat while the ginger cat with black spots follows suit.

"The black and white cat represents strength, fierce,power and reliability while the ginger cat with black spots represents wealth,anger and happiness."

"What happens if you mix them together?"

"The women will be unstoppable and sometimes they won't know what is going on with their bodies, others won't be able to control it while others will be rewarded gracefully. Pick carefully, Madikizela."

"Mix them, whatever it takes,just mix them."The man says with a husky voice and she walks into the cave without saying a word. She does what she needs to do and when she is done,she walks to the man and gives him a nod.

"Keep well sir, whatever you do to them, make sure they are not angry."The woman says and he smiles seeing the clouds open and the sun shines through.

At that very moment every female's life in the Madikizela family will change for good and bad.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SEVEN GENERATIONS LATER
2023

KENEOUE MADIKIZELA

People change and move on in life even when you are not ready for it. People create who they want to be as hardships and challenges seem to teach them lessons,one just has to be strong enough to handle this road called life.

She takes her phone and hobo bag before getting out of her BMW M4 and she locks the door. She walks into the new hospital she'll be working at, Rosemary Hospital and Rehabilitation Centre is name. She pushes the door open and enters into the waiting area where the receptionist is.