15|The silence that speaks

KENEOUE MADIKIZELA

A week later|8:33AM

It was just a crazy week for everyone and now they were all at Anathi's house helping him burn Siphokazi's clothes and then Keneoue is going to help cleanse the house.

She takes her sangoma cloth and wraps it around her waist. Kayden sits at the couch and sees her coming towards them.

She takes her mat and sits down on it. She grunts as she takes her snuff and starts to smoke it.

Everyone this week just seemed to like to isolate themselves- Anathi is always out drinking and wanting to kill himself, Khayelihle doesn't know if she is angry or not but something big is coming for her.

Keneoue smiles as she thinks about the big surprise that is coming for Khayelihle and everyone.

Mampho and Thandolwethu have been trying to apologize to everyone but nothing seems to be getting better for them but they were healing.

Kayson has decided to go to Cape Town just to breathe and while his kids and Anathi's kids are with their grandparents in KZN.

Lisakhanya Moloi and Treyton Moloi were also here in Johannesburg and now they also don't know what to do but just to  allow the silence to speak.

Ouseman and Thabo don't even know what to say or do. Dimakatso tries to also help uplift the spirit of Keneoue because she knows how Keneoue is when she gets angry.

Baba Buthelezi and Baba Moloi work into the house and sees Kayden sitting in the living room with Keneoue and Karabo.

"Where are the others?"Baba Buthelezi asks and Keneoue sighs."Khanyiswa?"

"He's in Cape town while Anathi is out drinking at Ouseman's club."Keneoue explains and cleans her nose.

"Someone call Ouseman and tell him to bring him back and Kayson has to be here."Bab Buthelezi says and she looks at Kayden.

Kayden takes out his phone and calls them. His twin brother makes sure to respond quickly because he knows how tough things can get.

"Meow."She immediately gets up and sees the previous three cats.“Meow!”She kneels down and brushes them.

The ginger cat with black spots followed by the other two,the second cat has black fur while the third one has white fur.

Baba Moloi sees this and being afraid of cats tries to keep his distance until the white furried cat goes to him."Ai man."

"It won't do you anything Baba."Keneoue says and smiles."Light is coming."

"Good."Bab Buthelezi says and walks around the house to feel where the dark energy is."Khanyiswa."Khanyiswa runs to the kitchen and sees Bab Buthelezi holding onto the table.

"Where is that doctor?"

"Sanele Marks?"She asks and he nods his head."He is still trying his luck with Khayelihle even through she and I have told him that Khayelihle is married."Keneoue explains.

Bab Buthelezi narrows his eyes and grunts."Siphokazi seemed to have to be working with him too. He ran away from the country after learning about the death of Siphokazi."