12|Heart that deceives pt1

KENEOUE MADIKIZELA

📍Beauty's Spa

She breathes heavily as she sees Siphokazi,Mampho and Thandolwethu as she stands with Khayelihle, Katherine and Kwezi.

"Hello ladies welcome to Beauty's Spa,how can I help you?"The receptionist asks and Keneoue looks at Khayelihle.

"We are here with Siphokazi Moloi."She says and the receptionist looks at Siphokazi.

"I don't know who they are."She replies, causing Keneoue to furrow her eyebrows.

"But Sip-"Khayelihle says but is cut off by Keneoue.

"Some things never change."Keneoue says and looks at the receptionist as she takes her black card out."Can you please make it happen?She called us here telling us about a spa date but I see I was wrong."Keneoue asks as she pleads with the receptionist.

"I do-"

"Come on pretty girl."She asks as she bites her lip and the receptionist widens her eyes and blushes."Please sis umuhle."

"Let me see what I can do."The receptionist says and Khayelihle looks at Keneoue.

Keneoue laughs, causing Kwezi and Katherine to laugh too. Keneoue grunts as she looks at Siphokazi and knowing that she has to report back to Baba Moloi.

"Okay...done,you may take a seat."The receptionist says and the four ladies sit on the chairs as the nail technicians start doing their manicure and pedicure.

"I'm sorry Keneoue."Khayelihle says as she looks at Siphokazi talking to others who are also feeling bad.

Keneoue looks at Khayelihle and smiles."It is not your fault. You are so beautiful,red wigs look good on you."Keneoue says as she looks at her and she smiles.

"You are such a flirt Keneoue."Kwezi says and Keneoue laughs.

"I have a question for the two of you."Khayelihle says and Keneoue and Kwezi look at each other.

"Ask."Keneoue says and looks at the nail technician who does her toes.

"Did you guys date?"Khayelihle asks and Keneoue looks at Kwezi.

"I'll explain... she was curious to know more about my sexuality and seemed to what to know so I told her everything she should know."She says and Khayelihle nods her head."I wouldn't say we taught because girl happened to want my cousin."