13|Beneath the surface

She nervously plays with her nails as she sits down on the carpeted floor and she looks at them

"Why are you here?"Kayden asks her genuinely as he feels concerned about her.

"I want to join in."She says and while looking at Kayden."Please, allow me to help you."She looks at him and Ouseman nods his head.

"What if you die?"Kayden asks and she smirks.

"Then I die helping those I love."She says and he shakes his head."Kayden,does my gifts intimidate you so much that you can't trust them to protect me?"

"I don't know. I'm afraid to lose you Keneoue,I don't want Tamryn and Jayden to grow up without their mother."Kayden says and gets up and stands by the window.

"Just trust me on this one. I know I am a handful but please trust me."Keneoue says and looks at Ouseman.

"I trust you, it's just that I am afraid of losing you,look what happened the last time even when I am grateful for that night,you saved us,I don't want to lose you."Kayden says and goes to her. He kneels down in front of her and she looks at his eyes.

She exhales."I know even for me."She replies as she holds his hands tight."I won't interfere in the plan just tell me what to do and I'll do it."

"I didn't even say 'yes'."He says and she caresses his cheek.

"I know but what do you think?"

"You are so special MaMadikizela."He says and she feels her cheeks heat up."To me,you are unique and special,I don't know if this plan goes wrong and I lose you."Kayden says and Keneoue presses her forehead against his.

"Imagine how I will feel when I lose you as well. Remember we promised each other forever."Keneoue whispers and Kayden smiles."Where you go I will follow you."

"I remember."He smiles and holds her cheek as he kisses her lips. Keneoue laughs and deepens the kiss.

"Get a bedroom,man."Kayson says and throws a pillow at them and everyone laughs.

"Okay,so this is the plan."Kayden says and explains to them how they will kill Ishmael Baker and Buhle Mahlangu along with all the members in this cult organisation.

She and Kayden will go together while Kayson and Ouseman go together. Karabo will be there to monitor the wounds if needed and Anathi will help with their movements.

She nods her head as she covers her mouth as she grunts and looks at Ouseman.

Time has come when he has to meet his soulmate. A voice in her head says and she nods her head.

"Is that all?"

"Yes ma'am."Kayson says and sees how she is looking at Ouseman.

She sighs."Ouseman,can I talk to you?"She asks and he looks at her with widen eyes.