21|Little family dinner

KENEOUE MADIKIZELA 📍KZN, South Africa

KENEOUE MADIKIZELA
📍KZN, South Africa

She walks downstairs as she sees everyone gathered, including her brother,sister and dad. She smiles, seeing everyone smiles and laughter fills the room.

It has been a since she has been discharged from hospital and resigned from work since she has a plan to open her own business.

She feels like she is ready to finally be with her family whenever she feels like it and with the hospital she walked crazy hours sometimes and felt like she has even abandoned Jayden who is now doing well.The fighting has stopped between the three of them and life is good.

Lillian and Ouseman are now together while Thabo and Stacey just continued to stay away from each other and Thabo has gotten a new girlfriend even.

She walks to the dining room sit next to Kayden and Kayson."Loving beautiful Mampho."She says and Mampho smiles.

Thandolwethu and Mampho have also been working together with Keneoue to rebuild a friendship they had way before Siphokazi used dark magic on them.

Siphokazi actually used dark magic on almost everyone in the house to at some extend to think like her when it came to Keneoue and Bonginkosi and Bab Buthelezi alongside Keneoue decided everyone to get protected when things like this happened.

Kwezi and Katherine walk in the dining room. Keneoue gets up and hugs them."Hello everyone and madam."Kwezi says and everyone replies back.

Keneoue hugs Kwezi and Katherine."Good to see you guys back in the country."Keneoue says and rubs their backs.

The two were away for work and now were back in the country from France.

They go to sit and Bab Moloi gets up to make a toast."Good evening everyone."He says and holds his champagne glass.

Everyone replies with smiles"Hello."The little kids(Tamryn and Jayden)look at their grandfather in awe and wonder.

"Thank you for all of you coming at such a short notice."He says and looks outside to see Khayelihle and her father coming in."Thanks also to the late comers."He says and everyone erupts in laughter.

Khayelihle smiles as she greets everyone with hugs and smiles. Amath goes to sit next to Ouseman and greets everyone at the table.

"Now I can continue."Bonginkosi says and everyone laughs."I would to say to the old and new people of the family welcome. A special welcome back to my daughter, Keneoue."He says and Keneoue smiles.

She wipes the tears that wanted to come out."I am happy that you are back,we all are. We know sometimes we are a lot as a family but it was never our intention to make you leave like that. I wanted to invite your family so they could see how sorry I am and especially on behalf of my grandson but also this was to show you what impact you had on us as a family."Bonginkosi says and Keneoue smiles.

"Welcome back my daughter."He says and drinks his whiskey.

"Guess we know who is Baba's favourite daughter."Lisakhanya says and Keneoue laughs, causing everyone to laugh.

"Lisakhanya, everyone on this table is part of the family one way or the other."Bonginkosi says and she nods her head.

Keneoue drinks her champagne and she decides to stand to do her own toast.

"She wants to be me so badly."Bonginkosi says and Keneoue laughs.

Keneoue sighs heavily."I would like to toast to family and friends. To new members of the family and to the old ones and also thank you to my elders for never throwing the towel away but always having my back and even before I ran away,you all had some type of impact in me. Thank you so much,from the bottom of my heart thank you."She says and raises her glass up."Cheers."

Everyone clapped their hands before clicking their glasses. Then MaZwane with the help of the servants brought the food for them.

"Oh gosh, sorry."Khayelihle says, running out of the dining room while holding her mouth.

"And her comes Kayden junior."Keneoue says as she runs after Khayelihle and Kayden follows after her. Keneoue holds Khayelihle's hair into a ponytail and she vomits all her breakfast out.

Khayelihle's eyes fill with water and Keneoue looks at her."Are you okay?"Kayden looks at them and she shakes her head.

Keneoue looks at Kayden."Please bring her water,Kayden."She asks and he goes to the kitchen immediately.

She kneels down and rubs Khayelihle's back."Now it explains my mood swings and attitudes towards little things."

"Any weird cravings?"

"Yeah,at night when I randomly start cooking and sometimes baking."Khayelihle says and Keneoue laughs."Do not laugh."

"It explains whenever I had to wake up and I see dirty pans and pots after I made sure to keep the sink clean at night."She says and Khayelihle laughs.

"Here you go."Kayden says, giving Khayelihle water as she drinks the water and Keneoue looks at him."Is she pregnant?"

"Yes Mr Moloi. A good two months if my calculations are okay."Keneoue says and Khayelihle looks at her with widen eyes.

"You did not tell me through."

"Yes,I wanted you to be happy about it when you find out."Keneoue explains and Khayelihle smiles.

Kayden rubs his eyes as he stares at Keneoue and then Khayelihle."Thank you, Khayelihle."

"Oh okay."She says as Kayden hugs her and lifts her as he spins her around.

"I almost thought I was infertile."He says as he puts her down and Keneoue chuckles.

"Relax no Moloi man is infertile,mara Kayden nawe."She bust out laughing and he laughs.

"How did you know?"

"You know moes,I know almost everything it's just that I don't say nothing much and allow things to happen how they should happen."Keneoue explains and Kayden smiles.

He presses his lips on her lips and just the excitement of being a dad fills his heart. He knew it was time to secure the both of them before the year ends.

He just didn't know if they will agree or disagree as nerves actually filled his heart and mind