6|Best friends forever

KENEOUE MADIKIZELA

She looks up and sees Kayden standing by the wall and with his hands in his pockets.”I thought you were asleep already.”

“I can't.”Kene says coming face to face with Kayden who walks from the wall towards the loveseat chair that is across the bed.”And you?”

“I am still in shock.”Kayden says and Keneoue chuckles and nods her head.”What do you find attractive in Khayelihle?”

“She is gentle and humble. She has that beauty in both her physical appearance,heart, spirit,mind and soul.”Kene explains and Kayden smiles remembering how he also feels about Khayelihle.”I guess I see what doctor Mark sees in her.”

“Who is that?The guy who is giving her a hard time at work by telling her to leave me as though she will leave me nc nc.”

“Yep,that's him.”Kene chuckles and Kayden clicks his tongue.

“Stay away from him and tell me when he bothers you and Khayelihle.”Kayden says in a stern tone and clenching his jaw and Kene bites her bottom lip finding him sexy angry while she knows Khayelihle finds him scary when he is angry.”I am serious Kene and one more thing.”

“I will, I promise to tell you if it happens again.” Keneoue says and rubs Jayden's hair.

“... Khayelihle wants a threesome with both me and you,what do you say?”Kayden asks and Keneoue widens her eyes.”For her I'll do it.”

“Okay. Let me sleep on it and then I'll tell you.”

“Sure…Goodnight then.”

Kayden comes to her and holds her chin. He pecks her lips and she smiles when they back away.“Goodnight Kay.”

He licks his lips and walks away from Keneoue. He closes the door and Keneoue throws herself on the pillow and thinks about the kiss. It may have been a small kiss but it sent a million of butterflies in her stomach and caused her heart beating fast.

THE NEXT DAY

She wakes up in the guestroom and quickly turns around to see that Jayden is no longer next to her. She rubs her eyes as she gets up and sees Kayden on the loveseat while shirtless with only black pants on.

She swallows her spit and rubs her head.”Hey.”

He bites his lip and makes eye contact with Keneoue.“Hey.”

“Did you sleep well?”

Keneoue shrugs her shoulders and rubs her eyes.”Yeah,it's whatever.”

Kayden laughs and smiles.”Well,do you have time,we need to talk.”The smile disappears and a frown on his face.

“I haven't made my decision about the threesome.”

Kayden shakes his head.”Not that,can you please sit down?”Kayden looks at Keneoue and shakes his head. Keneoue sits down on the edge of the bed.

”Before you start,where is my son?”

“MaZwane is feeding him and Tamryn.”Kayden explains and Keneoue remembers her causing her to smile.”Anyways… I am sorry for what I did during our relationship back in highschool until three years back. I know that your anger and frustration towards me is okay, totally but all I want is that after the weekend of June 16,my son visits me whenever and you can also come and visit him. I want you back in my life,not only as just parents or friends but as my wife… I am truly sorry for how I treated you and I also apologized to Khayelihle.I know it will be hard for her to forgive me and also for you to forgive me but I need you both in my life…Please.”