3|I miss her

Omniscient

They maintain eye contact and both exhale heavily."I said get out."

"No."He replies back and Keneoue turns around and rubs her head. Her heart throbbing so hard and chest rising up and down."I kn-Ahhhh!"Her claws drop blood on the tiled floor.

"I said get the fuck out of Katherine's room, you douchbag!"She shouts at him as the door quickly opens and in comes Khayelihle and Kayson."Fuck."She whispers and kneels down. She cries and exhales. Why must Kayden be so difficult to deal with?Geez?!

•••

Bab' Buthelezi enters the room of Khayelihle and Kayden as he burns some traditional herbs."Listen to me Nkosinathi,stop angering her,give her time to breathe before she goes for your face next."

"I want my son and her back."

"Yes,do that but gently. Like with a cat ,you have to make her open up to you,man. Think and stop using your dick as she told you guys. Her powers of the cat makes your beast look weak because of how the curse was formed. She's actually still hurting from your cheating ways back then in your relationship with her."

"I guess I have to stay away from her for a while."

"Yes or else,I sense her cat and your beast will fight."Bab' Buthelezi says and wrenches, feeling the bandage around his chest tight but the wound was the one being the problem. Thanks to Karabo Buthelezi,he was all patched up and ready to heal. He looks at the door and sees Khayelihle with arms folded and a frown on her face.

He misses her smile that was brighter than ever since she has met Keneoue and now he took the smile away from her which he now regrets and aims to fix it but how?

Keneoue Madikizela

SATURDAY

"Come baba,open up."She lifts the spoon of Purity for Jayden and he closes his mouth tightly. Keneoue just smirks and puts the spoon down and closes the container of Purity. She unzips her jacket and decides to feed him some breastmilk.

"Now I remember her."Mampho says while she rubs her bump and takes a seat across Keneoue. Keneoue looks at Jayden as he cannot seem to stop sucking on her breast like his life depends on it.

"She's so beautiful,guys."Siphokazi whispers as she starts making tea for everyone and sees how Jayden inherited his eyes and curly hair from her mother side of the family. She smiles before walking away from the cupboard as in comes Khayelihle and Kayden. Kayden and Keneoue look at each other causing the temperature in the room to rise.

"World war II."Kayson says before entering the room and Keneoue just rolls her eyes. She gets up while holding Jayden and takes her plate. She opens the water but Khayelihle decides to help her."Awww."Kayson cooes and Keneoue looks at him and blushes.

"Thanks Lihle."She whispers before leaving and Kayden decides to rub Jayden's hair before Keneoue could get out of the room. Keneoue goes to put Jayden to sleep after he makes him burp,she fixes herself and she quietly closes the door. She goes downstairs and into the living room as she sees Mama and Papa Moloi talking with Bab' Buthelezi. She decides to walk out of the house and into the yard as she sees Katherine and her highschool friend,Kwezi Ndlovu talking amongst themselves.

"Kwezi!"She runs to her and wraps her arms around her. Kwezi smiles as she wraps her arms around her waist and buries her head in her neck."I miss you so much."

"I miss you too."Kwezi whispers back and rubs her back."What are you doing here?"Kwezi backs away from the hug and squeezes Keneoue's ass which causes her to laugh.