18|Finding peace

"Leave then, Khayelihle,no one is asking you to be here!"Kayden says and while everyone in the room is quiet, including Thandolwethu and Mampho

"So this how we are doing things now, Nkosinathi?"Bab Moloi asks in a calm voice and Kayden looks down."Your chosen one is on the hospital bed fighting for her life and we do not know if she will make it so stop this.Now! Apologize!"

"I am sorry, Khayelihle."Kayden says and she looks down.

For two whole weeks it has been fights and arguments none stop that Lisakhanya Moloi and Treyton Moloi took in Jayden and Tamryn.

Jayden has not been okay and really seems to be struggling at school.

"I am sorry also for fighting Keneoue."She says and wipes her eyes.

"Good,now sit down Kayden and listen to me carefully."Kayden sits down and Bab Moloi takes a deep breath."We are not about to anger the ancestors who act like we know what is happening wherever Keneoue is...we are going to hold onto each other and be a family. I am not going to allow this family to fall apart again. You hear me?"

"Yes dad."Kayden replies and Bab Moloi nods his head.

"Buthelezi,any answers?"He asks Bab Buthelezi looks at the bones and closes his eyes and smiles.

"She almost coming back."Bab Buthelezi says and Bab Moloi nods his head.

Ouseman has also woke up and spends most of his time in Keneoue's ward. Lillian also visits Ouseman since he took for a bullet for her and she is forever grateful for that.

She walks into his ward and she furrows when she does not see him on the bed. She puts the flowers down and is about to take her phone out.

She feels her shirt being lifted up and she freezes."What is this Lillian?"A husky voice asks.

"Uhm-"

"Do not dare lie to me."Ouseman says and she swallows her spir

"My boyfriend did that to me."Lillian says as he rubs her back and finally closes the shirt.

Ouseman smirks and shakes his head."How long has it been going on?"

"Four years."

"Was he kind and all lovey dovey at first or?"

"Yes."She replies and rubs her eyes."Love bombed until I could not stop loving him. He first put his hand on me when I broke his mother's vase and I apologized."

"Who is he?"He asks as his eyes darken and she takes deep breaths.

"Sanele Marks Mokoena."She says and he widens his eyes."He is the one who shot Kayden's house,he actually wanted to aim for me."Lillian says and Ouseman brings her closer to him and rubs her back."He wanted to finish me."She says and he sighs heavily.

"Wow...you are safe now."He whispers to her ear and she hugs him around his neck.

She actually enjoyed being in his arms even when they were just strangers and she actually felt safe."Let me not hurt you."She says and backs away.

Ouseman chuckles and brings her closer."Do not worry,I have taken thousands of bullets so I am used to the pain."

"Okay human shield but you have to heal from that still."She says and he chuckles."How is Keneoue?"She asks and he sighs.

"I do not know. I did not go to see her today. I think maybe I should give some air to breathe."He says and she nods her head as she sits down on the chair next to the bed."Are you and her married?"

"What?No. She is a good friend of mine."Ouseman explains and Lillian nods her head."Why you ask?"

"I do not know. I saw how you looked when she left the house."Lillian says as he looks at her and he smirks.

"She is my brother's girlfriend and mother of his son."Ouseman explains and she widens her eyes.

"Okay.Kayden and you are brothers?"

"More like cousins but I considered him and his brothers as my brothers."He says and actually widens his eyes as he is sharing personal information to her and which he does a lot to Keneoue.

"That is cute."Lillian nods her head and Ouseman smiles.

He found out that his family is not the really family but they are the more like foster family who found him in a box and told him that his mom is from Senegal mind the name and the father is from South Africa which connects him to the Moloi family.

After his birth,his mother took him and put him at a random person's door in Senegal and while Bonginkosi's brother was not aware of his existence because he was a one night stand type of guy and was not aware that Ouseman's mother was his chosen one.

Ouseman found where his mother is thanks to Amath's help but sadly she has passed away and which breaks his heart.

Now the only family he has is Keneoue's family, Khayelihle's and his father's family.

"Are you okay?"Lillian asks and he breaks away from his train of thought and he nods his head."She will make it, don't worry about it."

"Thanks."Ouseman says and she smiles. He stares at her and removes two dreadlocks from away her face.

She feels her cheeks heat up and which causes him to bite his lip while Lillian looks away with a small smile on her face.