16|The drama never ends

KENEOUE MADIKIZELA
The next day|9:34AM

She carries her suitcase and bag downstairs. She hears voices and grunts as she sees a unfamiliar female.

"MaMadikizela?"She jumps when she hears a husky deep voice and sees Kayden and Ouseman standing there."What are you doing?"

"Do not scare me like that."She says and she holds her bag."I am going home. I thought I should take sometime away from the house."

Kayden sighs heavily."She apologized."

"Yeah to you,not to me,maybe I should have not came back. I will see you when I come to fetch Jayden."Keneoue says as she looks at Ouseman before looking back at Kayden.

"Please do not be like this. Already us being separated causes fights internally, MaMadikizela."

"I know but I would not pretend I am okay and things must just go back to the way they are. She shows that I came here to destroy what you and have her have."

"Do not this Keneoue."

"Ohhhh okay so I must not speak the truth?I am going to speak it and I am not about to kiss her ass."Keneoue says and she turns around to see Khayelihle standing there with her widen her eyes.

Keneoue rolls her eyes and pushes her suitcase. She searches her pockets and takes her keys out. She sighs as she walks past Khayelihle and opens the door.

She makes eye contact with the unfamiliar female but known as Lillian to Khayelihle. She sees a vision of Lillian as sees the marks and scars she has on her body.

"Are you okay?"She looks up and sees Ouseman looking at her. She shakes her head."She's Khayelihle's cousin. What is wrong with you?"

"Oh right. Nothing, pretend you did not hear me."Keneoue says and she pushes her suitcase out of the house and to the car.

She parks the car and sees a black tinted car drive past the house and before she knows it the driver starts shooting at the house.

She narrows her eyes and immediately follows the car. She jumps over the fence and backflips onto the car of the roof.

She uses all her strength to open the roof of the car and takes the driver out of the car. She throws him across the road and jumps off the car as the car bombs after she jumps off it.

She takes her claws out and walks to the person. She kneels down and holds the guy's neck and narrows when she sees Sanele Marks.

"Why are you here?"

"I want Khayelihle."

She grunts and gives him the death glare."Were you not given the chance to run away from her? This family is not to be mess with."

"I don't care I want Khayelihle and I am going to get her."He says and Keneoue laughs, causing Sanele to be angry.

She decides to squeeze his neck more and he slowly takes his gun out and points it on Keneoue stomach.

Keneoue looks down and tries to move while her grip around Sanele continues to tights and he immediately shoots her.

She lets go of him and holds the wound. She looks at Sanele and then sighs heavily. She goes back and squeezes his neck this time and without caring if she also loses her life.

"Keneoue!"She turns around and sees Kayden looking at her.

She lets go of the guy and with eyes low she faints and Kayden goes to see that she killed Sanele and got a gun wound in the process.

"MaMadikizela."

"I love you,Kayden."She says and Kayden her tight."Tell me you love me."

"I love you too mama, please don't leave me."Kayden says and feeling his heart getting heavy.

A car comes and stops on the road. Out comes Kayson and Karabo and Karabo helps Keneoue as best as he can.

He sees Sanele under the tree."Look."Karabo tells them and they look."She killed him."

"I owe Keneoue my life guys,if she does not wake up I don't think I am going to forgive myself."

"She will pull through."Kayson says."Trust her."He says and they put her into an ambulance and try to get other one that will aid to Ouseman who took a bullet for Lillian.