8|DJ Kene?

KAYDEN MOLOI

A DAY LATER

He stands by the window with his hands in his pockets and exhales as he smells her sweet perfume in the room. He turns around and sees her buttoning her shirt causing him to furrow his eyebrows.”Going somewhere?”

She bites her lip and nods her head.”I just want to catch some air. You know I hate being in the house longer than I should be.”She smiles, sliding her bracelet and watch on her hands.

“You are so beautiful,Kene.”He bites his lip and she gives him a faint smile.”Can we talk?”She sighs and just sits on the edge of bed.”Can you please give me a chance Kene?I know I messed up in the past even when I knew that you were chosen for me. I mistreated you and that was wrong of me. You ran away when you were two months pregnant and with no one to turn to for comfort. I am sorry for that. One last chance, please.”Kayden holds her hand and kneels down.

Keneoue smirks seeing Kayden kneeling down just to show how desperate he needs her.”Let us see where this movie ends up because I am honestly tired of the lies I have been fed. I will give you a second chance but on one condition.”Kene folds her arms and looks at him.

“What condition?”

“You allow me to touch Khayelihle whenever I want.”Kene bites her lip and Kayden rubs his goatee.

“I guess we have a deal.”He gets up from the bed and lifts her up in the air. She smiles as she looks down on him and cups his cheek. She pecks his lips and then looks at his eyes. He spins her around and then kisses her lips again not believing that she was back in his life and he is definitely not going to allow Khayelihle and Keneoue to slip out of his fingers again.

He puts her on the ground and kisses her lips for the last time.”Guess I will see you when I come back.”

“No problem.”He smiles watching her leave and he takes his phone out and dials his cousin's number.”Anathi track where Keneoue is going.”

“What happened?”Anathi types on the laptop and sees a black dot moving indicating that Keneoue is on the move.

“She is going out and my spirit is not okay about all of this.”Kayden explains before there are two more calls that he needs to answer. He checks his phone and sees it is Karabo and Kayson.”Bafo.”

“What is going on?”Kayson sighs heavily as he holds his chest.”Calm down, Kayden.”

“She is at the club called The Spades.”Anathi explains, causing the brothers to furrow their eyebrows.”Kayden,calm down man.”

“Let us go there now.”Kayden tells his brother and cousins and immediately changes into a black jean,black polo shirt and black sneakers.”We are going, right!”

“Sure,see you guys then and calm down Silent Killer.”Karabo begs as he even calls him by his mafia name. The squad quickly changes into their clothes and drives to The Spades.

They exit the cars as they enter into the club like they own the place and immediately looks around as the deejay starts playing clap and tap music(The song Monghadi by Universal Khathisma Apostolic Church) and the deejay starts to clap her hands as well.

Kayden and his brother and cousins reach the VIP section as they get a seat there and whiskey is served for them but they don't drink it.

”There she is.”Anathi points to the deejay at the deejaying booth and Kayden sees Keneoue in her purest form,with glasses and the wig she tied was now loose.

“Amen!”The crowd cheers her up as shs smoothly changes the song to another clap and tap song(Ewe Jeso Impilo by Universal Catholic Church Choir)

”Deejay Kene for president!”A husky voice from the VIP section tells the crowd and everyone in the VIP lifts their drinks in the air. Kayden turns around and sees Thabo and a man with a chocolate skin tone standing at the next VIP section with four girls having champagne.

“There is that stupid boy who wants Stacey.”Kayden clenches her fists and then the men follow his gaze.

“Did you know he is Kene's brother?”Anathi looks at the men as they open a bottle they ordered and pour themselves the whiskey.

Kayden looks at the man intensely but then the dark man changes his attention. It was like a dark cloud was on the man and his aura was on another level.

”Kayden,not now.”Kayson tells him as they watch a girl from Thabo’s section come to them as she is wearing a skimpy dress with the longest heels and her edges are laid to perfection.”Sexy lady.”

She smiles and waves at Kayden who just scoffs and drinks his whiskey.”I have a woman,don't worry.”

“You are just cute and I thought to come and say hi.”She says in her high-pitched voice and Kayden rolls his eyes.”So what do you say?”

“The deejay is my wife and I don't want trouble with her.”The brothers bust out laughing and the girl looks at his marriage finger and sees no ring.

“But there i-”

“Hai voetsek man. Can't you read between the lines!”Kayson says and everyone including Thabo looks at them. Her friends laughs at her as she quickly wipes her face.

“To my baby daddy and husband,I love you!”Kene says while holding the microphone and the song playing is Dali Nguwe. Kayden smirks as he gets up from the couch and takes a video of Keneoue deejaying.

“If it's not the Moloi boys causing trouble.”Kayden saves the videos and sends them to her. He slides his phone in his pocket and turns around to see Thabo and the chocolate guy in front of them.”What are you doing in my territory?”

The guys burst out laughing and then stop but then Anathi continues to laugh.”Do not flatter yourself man!”

“You have caused my cousin to cry boy.”The chocolate guy points his finger at Kayden and Kayden scoffs, feeling, this man is starting to annoy him.

“She was busy throwing herself at me. I am a married man.”Kayden says and the whole squad looks intensely at Thabo and the man.

“Oh please,you have not yet brought lobola to Khayelihle's family.”Thabo says and the chocolate guy scoffs.

”Don’t worry about that,you will be getting Keneoue's lobola from Kayden and so you better prepare yourself,Thabo.”Kayson stands up also and folds his arms.

“Do not lie to me Moloi.”Thabo points his finger to Kayson and Kayson removes his finger harshly from his face and Thabo comes back with a punch but then Kayden holds Thabo by his shirt and lifts him up. “Shit!”Thabo’s eyes widen as he sees what looks like a wolf in front of him.

“Kayden,calm the fuck down man!”Karabo says as the chocolate guy widens his eyes and the whole club goes silent. Kayden was breathing heavily as he held Thabo and when Keneoue looked up and saw what was happening. She burps feeling her stomach turn and twist. She takes off her headphones and immediately goes to the VIP section.

“Put him down,animal.”She says while she decides to stand infront of Kayden,she takes her snuff and blows it in Kayden's face. Kayden starts breathing faster and finally slowly changes to normal self. He faints and Kayson quickly picks him up as everyone was shocked and then the VIP section started clearing with screams and shouts.

Keneoue Madikizela

She exhales heavily while watching Tiktok and sees that the videos are trending of Kayden's animal. She knew he could change into a beast but what happened a few hours ago when everyone just stood there and did not move.

The beast was not even attacking Thabo or even the chocolate guy,Ouseman Andile Faye who is good friends with Thabo.

”Mama,dada!”Jayden and Tamryn says in unison and Keneoue laughs which removes her from the train of thoughts. She gets up from the bed and quickly brushes her teeth. She wears her slippers and holds Jayden's tiny hand and picks Tamryn up.

“Where the hell is she?”The husky voice asks and she furrows her eyebrows and walks further into the room. She looks at the three guys with Kayden who is standing by the window with his hands in his pockets and while Thabo and Ouseman are sitting across from the brothers.

“Ouseman?”She utters his name in confusion that last night they were at the club and Kayden was ready to kill them. Kayden looks at her and then the chocolate guy who had a smirk on his face.

What were they doing here?