17|Heart that deceives pt2

KHAYELIHLE MAHLANGU Rosemary Hospital and Rehabilitation Centre|4:35AM

KHAYELIHLE MAHLANGU
Rosemary Hospital and Rehabilitation Centre|4:35AM

She wipes her tears as she writes down Keneoue's report and has been feeling down when Keneoue was leaving.

She was going to apologize for what happened two days ago but Keneoue just seemed to be angry at her still and she honestly understands.

Khayelihle feels like it is her fault that Keneoue left in anger and frustration.

"Why are you crying?"She flinches and takes around to see Dimakatso.

"I- I fought before she was going to leave."Khayelihle says and Dimakatso narrows her eyes while staring at her.

Dimakatso says and Khayelihle looks at her in wonder."It is not her time so do not worry,she will make it."

"Oh okay."Khayelihle whispers and looks at Dimakatso."It is something about the gifts?"

"Yes ma'am."Dimakatso nods her head and walks to her sister and rubs her forehead."Wake up madame,dad will come and see you and also your family needs you, Keneoue."Dimakatso says as she rubs her eyes.

She closes her eyes and nods her head. Khayelihle watches in wonder and awe.

The Madikizela family will always wonder her- they are all like jack of all trades and she smiles.

She writes the report before the door opens and Harry alongside Thabo come in the hospital ward.

"Oh Khayelihle."Thabo says and Khayelihle gives him a small smile.

"Hey."Khayelihle says and greets Keneoue's father."Hello Mr Madikizela."

"Hello,how is my daughter?"Harry asks and she looks at Keneoue.

"They were able to take the bullet out but it actually caused internal bleeding and caused doctor Buthelezi to do a surgery that caused her to slip into a coma."Khayelihle explains and Harry looks at her daughter.

"Okay thank you... Miss Mahlangu."He says after reading her name tag and Thabo looks at Keneoue.

"Wake up sister."Thabo whispers and rubs her head.

"Uhm-that will be all if you need help just push that button on top of the bed."Khayelihle explains and Harry nods his head.

She walks out of the room and walks to the canteen. She sees Naledi and she seems to be flirting with Kayson who just came to buy a grilled cheese and ham and Kayson seems to not be entertaining her.

She narrows her eyes and walks to them."Hey guys."She says and stares at Naledi.

Naledi turns around, pretending to not be doing anything and just stares at the front. She honestly thought was not that type to date a man who is still dealing with the lost of his children.

"Hey Lihle."Kayson replies and take out his phone to scroll through social media."How is my favourite sangoma?"

"Still no respond from her."Khayelihle says and Naledi turns around to look at her widen eyes."What?"

"Patient confidential."

"Yeah to a stranger but not to someone who is family."Khayelihle says and Naledi rolls her eyes."What is your problem wena Naledi?"

"What did I do now?"

"Do not act surprised. You just rolled your eyes,what is up with the attitude?"

"Nothing,you are just seeing things."Naledi says and Khayelihle nods her head.

Kayson looks at Khayelihle and then at Naledi."Let her be Koti. What do you what to order?"

"Popcorns and Tropika juice."She says and he nods his head.

Naledi mumbles and Khayelihle heard her."Not only are sleeping with Kayden but also the brother."

She grabs Naledi's weave and pushes her down before punching her and Naledi uses her hands to block her.

Everyone is looking at them as they take photos and other take photos.

Kayden enters into the canteen and holds Khayelihle's waist and pulls her away from Naledi who Kayson holds her waist.

"What the fuck is your problem?"Kayden asks and she widens her eyes."I am talking to you."

"Whatever."She says and folds her arms as she taps her foot quickly.

"Do not give an attitude."Kayden says and he holds his eyes."Siphosethu better wake up before I am going to do things I am going to regret."Kayden says and walks out for the canteen.

Khayelihle sits down and bends her head and cries. She feels someone rub her back and she lifts her face and sees her father.

"I am sorry about your friend."Her father says and she hugs him around his neck quickly.

Amath sighs heavily and hugs her tightly."I am sorry dad."She says and Amath narrows her eyes."For being angry at you."

"It is okay. I understand but for now let us pray for your friend's wellbeing,okay?"Amath says and she nods her head.

Amath comforts her as he rubs her back and she cries sliently and prays that Keneoue wakes up sooner than planned.