2|I like her?

KENEOUE MADIKIZELA

She exhales as she jumps over the wall making sure the cameras do not spot her and she quickly walks to the room she wanted to see the most. She sees the window and curtains open without a care if the security men who are guarding the house will see them.

She narrows her eyes seeing them have sexual intercourse with each other,with his and her moaning making her feel some type of way. She bites her lip remembering what he gave her;that feeling of releasing but she misses his arms the most and mostly listening to her heart.

She takes the piece of note she wrote:

Your little threats don't scare me.-xoxo

She tapes it on the brick and with her gloves worn she takes the brick and exhales heavily. She throws the brick in the window and immediately hearing the window break,she heads for the wall as she jumps over it quickly while the alarm goes off.

If he wants to start something he cannot finish then she'll finish it for him because she knows where his heart is- family and  Khayelihle.

She makes her way home and immediately without too much thoughts,she wears her onesie and takes Jayden in her arms and she cuddles him as she slowly goes to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

She walks into the hospital after putting her bag down and she decides to help the patients that are waiting to be attended to. She does want what she needs to do and people get helped since she also couldn't find Nurse Dintle. She waits patiently and rubs her wig, remembering what happened yesterday."Morning."

She looks up and sees the twin of the man she has been running away from; Kayson Moloi."Morning,how may I help you?"

"I need the prescription for my antidepressants."Keneoue frowns her eyebrows and looks around until she feels an arm on her waist. She turns around and sees Khayelihle and she exhales, relieved was an understatement and so she finds the available doctor at the moment.

"You can go to doctor Anderson."She says looking at Kayson and finds him narrowing his nut brown eyes.

"I have seen you from somewhere."Kayson says and she feels her heart beat out of her chest."Are you not a traditional healer?"

"Yes,I am. You need to stop stressing the way you do,mister."Keneoue says and Kayson looks at her and smirks."Your energy is really something,you need to calm down a bit,your wife needs you in this moment and now you are stressing like this could cause her to stress and we wouldn't want her to stress which has a high potential of miscarriage."

Kayson looks at Keneoue who is looking at Khayelihle who appears from the staff locker room and gets behind the desk."I see why people trust you,you are good with this. Thank you."

"Pleasure."She says with a smile and Kayson exhales and takes his phone out."Hey Nurse Lihle."

"Hey,you good?"Lihle asks and she nods her head.

"Yes,I am good. And you?"She asks while looking at Kayson who is looking at Keneoue and Kayson smiles.

"I'm good."Lihle nods her head and she also looks at Kayson."I'm fine ,Kayson,you can go."

"Of course."He nods his head and looks at Keneoue."I have to say through,you are really beautiful."Kayson whispers and looks at Khayelihle."I'll send a driver to pick you up at -"

"At 3."She replies and then Kene looks at Kayson.

"Thanks for the compliment. The anti-depressants?"She looks at him and he rubs his head.