19|Good news and awkward moments

The wind blows and she sees cats come towards her as she furrows her eyes

The wind blows and she sees cats come towards her as she furrows her eyes."Go home Keneoue!"A voice from nowhere says and she looks around.

She sees the mountains which has a cave between them and a sangoma comes out of the cave.

The tree catches fire and a large thunderstorm flashes across from where she is standing.

She sees an elderly woman walk down the mountain."Makhosi."She says and kneels down as she bows her head.

"Siphosethu."The woman says and Keneoue claps her hands."You are doing a great job."

"Thokoza."

"Go home and forgive the poor girl."The woman says and Keneoue nods her head."You are blessed and highly favoured. You are still needed to help the Moloi family."The woman explains and Keneoue smiles.

She wipes her tears away and the cats come to stand next to her."Go my child."She looks up and sees her mother's face.

"Mama."

"I love you and I am always watching you,go make the family proud."Her mother says and she gets up and hugs her.

She feels soft wind push against her and she smiles.

She flutters her eyes open and frowns as she sees an unknown face in the room.

She looks around and narrows her eyes as she sees she is in an unfamiliar room. She holds her head as a banging headache hit the front of her headache.

"Hey."Lillian says and she holds the glass of water. Keneoue looks at her.

She drinks the water."Thanks."She grunts and Lillian nods her head."Where am I?"

"The hospital, Rosemary Hospital to be specific."Lillian says and Keneoue nods her head.

The bathroom door opens and she sees Ouseman walk back,she decides to fake her sleep."Who are you talking to?"Ouseman asks Lillian.

"She i-"Lillian looks at Keneoue and frowns her face."She was up."

"Lillian do-"

"Boo!"He is cut off as Keneoue shouts with her rusty voice since she just woke up.

"Ahhhh!"Ouseman says and she laughs."With your rusted voice."Ouseman says and she takes a pillow and throws it at her.

The door opens and while Ouseman ducks down,it hits Kayden in the face."Ai man, Ouseman."

"It is me."Keneoue says and Kayden widen his eyes and runs to her."Don't hurt me Nkosinathi."

"Sorry. I missed you so much."He says and she smiles."Good to see you are still breathing and playful."He says and kisses her forehead."Let me call Karabo."

"Yeah."She nods her head and looks at Ouseman."So who is this lovely lady, Ouseman?"

"Oh-Lillian."He says and she gives him the eye."No,she is Khayelihle's cousin."He explains and she nods her head.

Keneoue puts her hand out and greets Lillian."If you say so."She mumbles and Lillian shakes her hand and smiles.

The door opens and in comes Khayelihle and Karabo."Mrs superhero."Karabo says and Keneoue smiles as Karabo checks her eyes and mouth.

He checks her pulse and ears while Keneoue looks at Khayelihle and looks at the bump.

"How are you feeling?"

"Energetic."Keneoue says and Karabo nods his head."All good doc?"

"Yep."Karabo says and he gives Khayelihle the papers."Take it easy through Mrs superhero."

"Thank you Karabo."Keneoue smiles and looks at Khayelihle to see her staring at her but quickly looks away when she sees Keneoue looking at her.

Keneoue chuckles and Kayden smiles and shakes his head."Where is my son and daughter?"

Keneoue asks as she senses that something is going on between Khayelihle and Kayden."With my parents."Kayden says and nods her head.

She holds Khayelihle's head and Khayelihle looks up at her."Want to talk about what is bothering you?"

Khayelihle nods her head."Please."She says and Keneoue looks at Kayden.

"I will go tell the others the good news."Kayden says and Keneoue smiles. Kayden leaves the room and makes sure to close the door.

Keneoue looks at Khayelihle who takes a seat and plays with her nails.