5|Threesome?

KENEOUE MADIKIZELA

She looks at her waist watch and sees it's two hours before Kayden comes back home,she knocks on the door again and it swings open.

She sees Khayelihle with just her gown and hair in an afro puff after unbraiding from four in the afternoon until seven and now she's bathed and smells really good. "Hey,I brought Jayden to his father and came to talk to him."

"You can come in."Khayelihle whispers, moving away from the door, Keneoue enters the room and takes a few deep breaths. The door closes and Keneoue turns around to come face to face with Khayelihle who is playing with the ropes of the gown.

"Where should I put Jayden?"Kene asks and Khayelihle walks upstairs as they pass the master bedroom. They enter the guestroom, Khayelihle puts a small pillow for Jayden and Kene smiles. "Thanks."Khayelihle nods her head as she puts her hand on Keneoue's waist. Kene kisses Jayden's forehead and backs away.

"Now me and you."Keneoue frowns, her eyebrows turning around and widens her eyes seeing Khayelihle in a thong and her gown opened."You started this in the bathroom, now I want you to finish it."

"So Kayden can end me. No thank you."

"He won't know."Khayelihle whispers and cups Keneoue's soft cheek as she stands on her tip toes and presses her lips on Keneoue's lips."I won't tell him,if you do me this one favor."

Keneoue breaks the kiss."Mmm. Are you sure because you seem too innocent for me?"

"I know I'm a virgin in other aspects but your conversations about you being bisexual makes me want to learn from you on that other side."Khayelihle whispers wrapping her arms around her neck and Keneoue laughs but the thought of Kayden catching them still in her mind.

She picks Khayelihle up and sees Khayelihle pointing to the door."What if Kayden catches us?"

"I will take the blame since I am making the risky decision."Khayelihle whispers and Kene smiles as she takes off her night gown and she reveals her beautiful body. Keneoue goes to her face and rubs her lips while biting her bottom lip. Keneoue pecks her lips before deepening the kiss,she uses her other hand to rub her boobs while their tongues glide smoothly against one another.

Khayelihle moans as she opens her eyes after the kiss and looks at Keneoue suck both boobs and then leaves marks on her by sucking on her belly and then releasing it. Keneoue looks at Khayelihle who closes her eyes, Keneoue rubs her wet pussy against her thong."Wet,I see."She whispers and Khayelihle nods her head.

She takes the thong off and throws it on the loveseat. She looks at her as she wastes no time and enters two fingers into her."Mmm."

"Let me take you to the clouds. I know Kayden took you to Heaven."Keneoue pushes her fingers in and out slowly while she licks Lihle's clitoris and sucks on it. "Fuck baby girl. You taste so good."

"Mmm."Lihle moans while opening her legs wide open."Fuck."She arches her back and releases her juices on the bed.

"Let me taste."She says and Keneoue brings her fingers closer to her and she licks them.

"Shit!Let me call you back,Kayson.What the fucking hell is going here?!"Keneoue quickly gets up and sees an angry Kayden."Keneoue! Explain!"

"Baby we-"Khayelihle covers her body with the gown and she comes face to face with Kayden and sees his jaw clenching, eyes red and veins evident on his arms and forehead.

"Shut the fuck up, Lihle!"Kayden shouts and walks closer to Keneoue and backs her in the corner."Explain."He whispers and Keneoue nods her head looking down on her nails and plays with them.

"We were in the hospital's restroom and so she was busy touching my waist and I felt my body going to kiss her and I didn't think she'll respond so I pulled away from the kiss and apologized." Keneoue says and looks up to see Kayden's eyes still on her,his arms against the wall blocking her from escaping."She told me to come here at six since you wanted to talk to me. I did that and only to find her in a thong and gown. She wanted me to finish what I started and I did."

Kayden exhales heavily and rubs his eyes with one hand."Since when are you lesbian?"

"I am not lesbian,I am bisexual and it's been a good twelve years."Kene says and looks at Khayelihle who is sniffing and wiping her tears.

"It is my fault baby."Khayelihle says and walks to Kayden holding his shoulders."I find Keneoue beautiful,I wanted to try to see if she'll show me how it feels to please other girls. It doesn't mean you are less of a man but I was just curious.... Forgive her and punish me."

Kene looks at Kayden and they make eye contact."Did you ever cheat on me with a girl?"Kayden asks and she shakes her head.

"I denied that side of me for the whole of our relationship and after I ran away I was able to explore it further. I would never cheat on you,Kayden and you know that."Keneoue says and he nods his head.

"I want to pursue Keneoue back, Khayelihle."

"I am s-"

"I am not done. I want to have you both as my partners and now this thing of finding each other hot and sexy should end because I know that Keneoue finds you hot. I'm not trying to have my partners finding each other hot and it's difficult for them to stay as just friends."Kayden says and Keneoue nods her head.

Kayden turns around to face Khayelihle."Yes sir."She says and Kayden looks at Keneoue.

"I just cannot believe, please go to sleep,Keneoue,it's late to be driving... You knew how I hated you driving at night."Kayden says while standing between Keneoue and Khayelihle.

"So,what will happen now?"Kene asks and Khayelihle looks at Kayden who is looking at her.

"You can sleep in the guestroom with Jayden...night."Kayden says unbuttoning his white shirt and unbuckles his pants.

Kene looks down and then makes eye contact with Kayden."Goodnight then."She replies and walks away,she makes eye contact with Khayelihle and decides to hug her."I'm sorry and goodnight."Kene whispers and then makes eye contact with Kayden and nods her head. Keneoue walks out of the bedroom and walks to where Jayden is and opens the duvet and luckily the bed had a thick blanket under.

She takes Jayden and puts him in the blankets with her."Please don't be mad,baby. She's so beautiful,just one night with her baby."She hears Khayelihle say since her cat hearing instincts are activated

"What if she doesn't want to have the threesome because I told her that I don't want it?"Kayden asks as they are cuddled up with Khayelihle.

"You don't give her a chance,why?"

"I am just shocked to hear that you find her attractive to the point to want to be intimate with her."Kayden says and Keneoue smiles."Let me go check up on her."Kene widens her eyes and decides to be busy with her phone as she hears the door open."Hey."

They make eye contact for a while and she switches off her phone.