7|Catwoman?

KENEOUE MADIKIZELA

THE NEXT DAY

“Meow!”She quickly turns around and sees the ginger cat with black spots followed by the other two,the second cat has black fur while the third one has white fur.

She looks around the hallway and sees it's just them and her. MaZwane left,Kayden and Khayelihle left her as she agreed to babysit Jayden and Tamryn.”What are you guys doing here?”She kneels down and they walk to her.

The three of the cats meow and she burps, feeling her stomach turn. She immediately gets up and walks to the wardrobe that is in the guestroom and she sees her attire and she quickly changes into them. The cats meow as she walks to her bag and wears her sangoma beads,the blue and white ones before sneaking out of the house.

She uses her cat hearing instincts and speed to reach the silent freeway but then hears gunshots and she hides herself on top of the light pole and sees the BMW X5 drive past. She exhales as she lands on the roof of it,she knows it's Kayden's car and she reaches for her gun and aims to shoot the window of the Mercedes Benz that cannot stop shooting at Kayden and Khayelihle.

She stops shooting and bends down. She decides to jump onto the Mercedes Benz but as she does a backflip,the passenger of the Mercedes Benz shoots her at the right side of her stomach.”Ahh!”

She feels tears come out as she puts pressure on the wound as she harshly lands on the road as the cars drive past her but Anathi stops his car and causes Karabo to do the same thing.

Anathi runs to her and kneels down.”Are you okay?”She shakes her head as she shows him the wound.”Shit,we have a problem,Kayden.”He speaks through the radio and Karabo puts a cloth on her wound.

“Shit,my children.”She whispers and Karabo looks at her.

“Hold here,let us help you to make it safe there.”Karabo says and picks her up. She clings onto him as he puts her into his backseat.”I will take her back to the house so we are all going there.”

“Bafo,are you sure?”Anathi asks and Karabo bites his lip.”We don't know who she is dressed as Catwoman.”

“Meow.”Kene lifts her head and sees the cats at the backseat of Karabo’s car.”Meow.”

“Holy fuck!”Kene says as she sits against the door and reaches out to brush the three cats.

“This is pure witchcraft.”Karabo looks at the back and sees that indeed the cats are there and Keneoue “Catwoman” is brushing them. Anyway they reach his house and he helps her out. Keneoue looks at Khayelihle and sees her scared while Kayden is trying to call her.

“Catwoman?”Anathi looks at her and widens his eyes.”Kene?”

She looks away as they enter in the house and Karabo puts her on the couch. He takes his things out and takes the bullet out of her right side. She holds his arm tightly as he carefully takes it out and he puts it on the table.”Why is my l- why is a woman holding my man?” Thandolwethu asks and Kene rolls her eyes.

“What were you doing on the roof of my car?”Kayden asks and Keneoue looks down as Anathi shakes his head.”I ha-”

“Don’t shout at me!”

“Meow.”Everyone turns to look at the cats and then at Kene.

“They want milk.”Kene looks at Siphokazi who folds her arms and smirks. Anathi looks at her and then at Siphokazi.”They won't leave if you don't give them any.”

“Jesu,why is this happening?”Siphokazi walks out of the living room and gets the milk.

“Mister,I was helping you,anyways.”Kene answers Kayden, causing Kayden to look at her. He walks to her and she bites her lip feeling the tension rise in the room.