Prev Relationships

Me: hi ?

...: hello Silver.

Me: Matt ??!!!

I was shocked I've never thought about hearing his voice again.

Matt: been so long right?

Me: ah umm yeah what do you want?

Matt: it's not what I expected to hear.

He is still using this cocky tone I wish he was in front of me so I can punch him in the face this jerk!!

Me: and what have you expected to hear ?

I was talking while wandering around the room I felt like everything became quieter in a weird way as I turned around I saw Justin leaning on the door's frame crossing his arms and a frown on his face he put a question expression on his face slightly moving his head asking me about the caller.

Matt: Silver I wanna meet you this is serious !

Justin's eyebrows were knitted as he heard it's a male voice.

Me: ahhhh sure sure whatever now bye.

Matt: meet me at 8:00 pm tomorrow at the usual coffee.

I hang up quickly as a big figure made forward moves towards me extending his hand to take the phone, I am not ready to see Justin yelling and intending to get into other fight.

"Who is it ?" Justin asked.

"N-No one" I said.

"You don't agree about meeting no one" Justin said standing behind me I feel that he is getting angry as his tone changed becoming more raspy and strict.

"Just a friend" I know !! I'm lying but I don't want to attend another fight involves Justin ... just the thought of seeing his face while fighting again made my heart sink.

"Guys !!" Robin yelled coming from downstairs

"I'm hungry, who wants food?" Robin said as he stood in front of the room he was eating a piece of pizza. Thank god he came.

"You are defiantly the one who made this" He said waving the pizza.

"Yeah ?" I replied.

Robin took another bite from the pizza.

"You suck" he said he kinda shocked me with his pure honesty.

"Thanks" actually I won't blame him I really suck at cooking I can't even make a popcorn. last time I burnt the microwave I left the popcorn inside until the bag burnt inside it.

"How did I know that? Because my brother is the best cooker ever and it's impossible that he made this horrible thing you call pizza"robin said putting the rest of -what I call pizza- in his mouth.

I turned around to face Justin "you cook?"

Justin looked at me then walked away he passed by Robin not bothered to look at any of us.

"What's wrong ?" Robin asked.

"Nothing"

"Let's go and buy some food ! Pizza or something" Robin said grabbing my hand following Justin.

We all went out but Justin walked behind us, he seems to be so upset but he went out to make sure that we are safe me and Robin talked all the way to the restaurant I looked back at Justin few times, I know that he look but he pretend that he doesn't care or look.

When we arrived there me and Robin entered and Justin waited outside so I left Robin inside and went to stand with Justin when I was going out I noticed a familiar faces sitting around a table located in the corner of the restaurant I stood holding the door and took one last look at the table I couldn't believe what I saw, as the guy who sat on the left side looked up at me I turned my face then walked out standing with Justin I prayed a thousand times that he didn't notice me.

"Justin" I said quietly then Justin turned his face away and crossed his arms.

"Look, There is nothing to hide and I wanted to tell about the call but while you're calm" I sighed then he slightly turned around looking at me waiting for me to continue and tell him everything.

"It was..." as I was about to continue you know the guy in the restaurant ? It's Keaton !! And he noticed us I think he found it irresistible to not to tease Justin or flirt with me he loves troubles !! ... Keaton is coming toward us I quickly grabbed Justin's arms tugging him to my body and pulling him to the corner I placed a hand on the back of his head and held his arm with the other decreasing the distance between us attempting to kiss him so Keaton go away while Justin is with me, my eyes met with Keaton's eyes as he leaned against the restaurant's entrance watching us as I was kissing Justin to distract him from seeing Keaton and having any kind of communication with him.

I enjoyed crashing my lips into Justin's, I forgot about Keaton for a while as Justin kissed me back passionately the feeling that comes along when Justin's lips meet mine makes me feel so lost between his hands Justin slightly grabbed my lower lip between his teeth then he smiled.

"You're copying my last kiss !" I said smiling as our lips parted I noticed that Keaton still standing there I blushed when Keaton smiled at me Justin noticed that my eyes were caught by someone else so he turned his face, when he saw Keaton his jaw was clenched.

Justin calmed down when I held his hand my thumb rubbing over his skin, it surprised me that Keaton walked toward us, he was getting closer and closer a frown showed on Justin's face and I was confused then he passed Justin and stood in front of me ... is he stupid ? He's like begging Justin to punch him! Does he like his look when the gauze is wrapped around his face ?

We remained silent for a while then Keaton's hand was in my pocket grabbing something out of it.

"Thanks for keeping it for me" I looked down at his hands he was holding his pack of cigarette I just remembered !! It's the one I took away from him I forgot that I kept it in my pocket.

I watched as Justin's muscles extended out showing that not even a hug or any other thing could calm him down, Keaton was smirking I had to do anything to prevent the bloody fight that may happen so I gathered my courage and my strength bringing my hand up to Keaton's face and slapping him, even though this is my full power but the slap could barely turn his face to the other side.

Justin chuckled when Keaton looked back at me the print of my slap didn't stay for so long on Keaton's face.

"Your hands are strong!!" Keaton said smirking.

I can feel Justin's muscles being tensed again.

"Enough, Keaton" I said "now please, please just go" Keaton's slid out wetting his lips he nodded then said "We will meet again, beautiful, oh and Kaitlin sending her greetings, Justin"

I looked at Justin watching his reaction as Keaton mentioned Kaitlin then went away, Justin's face was totally expressionless.

"Ooookay I'm done lets go !!" Robin said in his usual cheerful tone holding the pizza boxes and pushing the restaurant's door to open it.

Justin didn't say anything I moved towards Robin "okay!" I said smiling but Justin was still behind so I went back to him putting a wide smile on my face I held his hand intertwining our fingers together.

"I'm hungry, aren't you ?" I asked grabbing him to walk with me he smiled back at me "yes I am" he replied holding my hand tighter and tugging me to his body.

__________________________

(Salma) have a nice evening reading it you and all the other amazing readers :* love you all thanks for 12.2K Reads and 160 votes thanks for supporting me ^_^ looking for more please put your opinion in a comment and wait for my announcement soon :)