Warning

He went outside, I followed him. As I got out of the door, he grabbed me to the side.

"Hey!!" I kinda shouted as he hurt my wrist.

"Listen to me, Silver" Keaton said looking at me in the eyes deeply, he looked worried, the silence remained for a few seconds then he sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, the look on Keaton's face scared me I can tell that whatever he'll say, it won't be a good thing to know.

Keaton's POV

I looked desperately into Silver's breath taking grey orbs, I can see a whole new future in her eyes, I just knew why Justin is so protective when it comes to her, she worth sacrificing. I took a deep breath to gather my strength.

"You have to live, you have to be away, you don't belong here!" I said hopefully I can affect on her in any kind of way.

"What? I don't understand you" she said, I can see that she already felt how worried I am.

"You have to leave Justin!" I said placing my hands on her shoulders shaking her.

"What are you talking about? I'm not leaving Justin!" She replied removing my hands off her, she is so fragile any move can cause her physical pain.

"As long as you're with him, you won't be safe"I tried to explain but not so much, I hoped she can figure out that she's in danger but I didn't want to mention more or less.

"Well, next joke please! I won't feel safe anywhere away from Justin you understand! And why would you care about my safety?" Silver said scoffingly, I wish she felt that I started to fall for her, I wish she knew that she meant more for me, I wish she knew that she changed me.

"You're a good person, Silver you deserve a better life, you deserve better than Justin, you deserve better than me" I sighed.

"I don't want better life, and Keaton, it'll defiantly take more than few words to get me away from Justin" she said with a strong tone, a depression expressions was sculpted on my face, I felt sorry that she is not mine, in this very moment I wished I was in a better conditions that allow me to take her away, I wished I met her first.

Silver's POV

"You don't understand!!! Listen to me !!" Keaton shouted at me then took a deep breath, his tongue slid on his lower lip. He continued quietly "Daniel is coming for you, He doesn't want Justin anymore, He knew how to kill Justin! He knew that finally Justin has a heart he knew Justin's weakness point" Keaton said, his tone showed how serious he is.

"I-I don't understand, why are you tracking us? Why don't you just leave us alone? Why does it has to be like this?" I said in confusion, so now what? me and Justin in danger, and who is this jerk that called Daniel? What does he want from Justin?

"It's not that easy, Silver ... Justin has past, Justin used to do horrible things, one of those things is hurting Daniel, now Justin has to pay" Keaton said in such a cold tone, it scared me.

"He's going to hurt Justin?" I asked. I wanted a direct answer.

"Justin gonna pay, you have to go away or else you're the one to pay" Keaton's words scared me, they are coming for me.

I took a deep breath and thought deeply about what's going to happen, finally I know that I can take a decision that I won't regret it and I'm one hundred percent sure that this is what I want to do.

"So as long as I'm with Justin they'll hurt me but Justin will be safe right?"

"What?" Keaton asked, he wanted to understand what's beyond my words.