11- Stella

Anya sits in front of the TV as Loid sits on the sofa, the curtains drawn as Anya tries to not look back at Loid as Loid glares lasers into Anya's back.

"Hey, Anya" Loid says as he sifts through the F's in Anya's collection of tests she'd recently done at school.

"Anya is busy right now" Anya says as she sulks, not wanting to have given her tests to Loid.

Yor walks into the house as she flicks on the lights since it's so dark inside the house.

"No! Anya doesn't want to study!" Anya yells as she stands up, trying to run away from Loid.

"Now, hold on" Loid says as he manages to grab Anya, "we made a deal. You agreed to start studying at 5pm".

"You demon! Papa is a demon!" Anya shouts as she struggles to get out of Loid's arms.

Operation Strix, Phase 2... in order to attend the target's social gathering, I need to make sure my daughter, Anya, becomes an Imperial Scholar. For her to achieve that, she will need to get good grades and receive Stella's.

Loid says as he manages to get Anya sat down in front of her homework.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" Loid asks as he sits down on the sofa, "that one there is supposed to be an 'E', not an 'A'".

"But Loid, her maths score here is pretty good" Yor says as she picks up another one of her test sheets, "well done, Anya".

"He has two eighths of his bullets left" Anya says with a smirk.

"Oh, that's right" Loid says as he perks up, "this proverb is the same one as the one Bondman was saying in episode 16".

"I forgot" Anya says as she shuts her eyes.

"Well, remember!" Loid says impatiently, "you know, it's the episode where the guy with the sideburns appears" he says as he looks at Anya's expression, realising she seems anxious, "why don't we take a break from studying and draw?".

Yor brings out the paper and crayons as Anya starts to draw.

"Hey, that looks so cool!" Loid says as he looks at Anya's attempt at drawing an animal, "is it a cheetah? No, wait... I bet it's a panda!".

"It's a moo cow. The one that was at the school" Anya says as she looks at Loid.

Loid starts to think of ways Anya can earn a Stella at school. Next is music.

"Let's try this!" Loid says as he shows Anya a violin, "this one here is just perfect for kids!".

Anya takes the violin from Loid as Anya does her best to try it, only for her to come out with the worst noise both Loid and Anya have ever heard. Suddenly, there are rapid footsteps from down the hall as the door bursts open.

"Does anyone else hear a cat dying?" Isabelle asks worriedly, only to see Anya with a violin in her hands, her eyes welling up with tears as Loid and Yor wave their hands at Isabelle, trying her to be quiet, "sorry, Anya. What are you doing?".

"I'm trying to think of ways Anya can get Stella's without it having to be all about her grades" Loid says as Isabelle shuts the door to the room.

"Well, no one is born able to play instruments. I used to be like Anya when I held a violin. Now I've played with the national orchestra" Isabelle says proudly, "you'll get there, Anya. You just have to believe in yourself. You were good at dodgeball last week. Why don't you try tennis?".

"Tennis?" Anya asks as she looks at Isabelle.

Isabelle brings her tennis set from her house as she gives it to Anya to try. Anya throws the ball and swings for it, only to miss it every single time. They then try jumping. Anya tries to jump over the obstacle, only to land right on her face. She rolls off, landing face first on the ground as she looks up, tears pouring from her eyes.