2- Secure A Wife

Franky stands in front of Anya and Loid, dressed in a long dress with heels, no wig, makeup on his face.

"Yeah, no" Loid says with a disappointed sigh.

"What?" Franky asks angrily.

"Anya cannot accept this mama" Anya says as she points to Franky.

"You're just not going to cut it for the mother role, Franky" Loid says as he folds his arms.

"You're literally a spy" Franky whispers as he uses a mirror to block his mouth from Anya's view, "couldn't you have done my disguise better?".

"There's only so much you can do with your height and physique" Loid says as he walks to the sofa.

"I can't believe I volunteered for this!" Franky says as he puts the mirror down on the table.

"Have a peanut" Anya says as she passes Franky a peanut.

Operation Strix. In order to stop a key figure in Ostania, Desmond, from trying to start a war, I was given this top secret mission as a member of WISE. We were able to pass the written entrance exam to get into Eden College, but who knew the interview process' next stage demanded the attendance of both parents?

Loid says as he sits down on the sofa.

"Very well" Loid says as he sits up straight, "I guess I'll have to explore my options".

--- at the city hall ---

"Did you hear? A thief might have entered out office" a woman with blonde hair says as she and some of her work colleagues enter the break room, "apparently, they only searched the draws with information regarding the girls. Like, what? What kind of creep does that?".

"Honestly, the section chief is way creepier" the girl with red hair says as she makes herself a cup of coffee, "he's always ogling me".

"That's because you're always wearing those short skirts" the woman with black hair says as she smokes a cigarette.

"Well, my boyfriend likes it when I wear them" the girl with red hair says with a smile, "you've got a nice figure yourself, Sharon, so show it off some more".

"You don't bother anymore once you've had a kid" the woman with black hair says as she looks at the girl.

"So, hey, what do you think about this, Yor-senpai? Isn't it creepy?" the woman with blonde hair asks as she looks over at Yor who's making coffee.

"Sorry?" Yor asks as she looks at the woman.

"Is that the section chief's coffee? Let's put some boogers in it" the girl says as she looks at Yor.

"Huh? Do boogers somehow make it taste better?" Yor asks curiously.

"You know, Yor, I've got to say, you're rather unique" the blonde haired woman says as she looks at Yor.

"I know, right?" the girl says as she looks at the blonde haired woman, "she's so out there I bet men keep their distance".

"Come on, now, Millie" Sharon says as she looks at Millie.

"You've got a nice face and boy, Yor" the blonde haired woman says as she tries her best to be kind to Yor, "you'd be a knock out if you just dressed up".

"Uh huh. I'll give you details about some of my favourite cosmetics" Millie says excitedly.

"I'm honestly content as long as I get to keep this job" Yor says as she goes back to making the coffee.

"But aren't you like, twenty seven?" the woman asks as she tilts her head, "you need to be careful. there seems to be a lot of spies around lately, you know? So people are apparently getting reported over the tiniest things. The other day, a single woman in her late twenties got reported by her neighbours for being suspicious".