20- Unkie The Private Tutor

"Students, your midterm exams will take place the week after next" Master Henderson explains to the students as he stands at the front of the classroom, "there are four subjects total, and Stellas will be rewarded for the top two scoring students for each subject in each grade. On the other hand, those who receive failing marks will receive a Tonitrus Bolt, so bear this in mind. I will now return your history quizzes from the other day".

Demetrius and Isabelle come to the front of the class as they each take a pile of papers from Master Henderson, passing them out to the children as they soon return to their seats. Anya looks at her paper as she hits her head against the desk. Isabelle leans to look over as Anya holds her paper up, facing it towards Isabelle as Isabelle reads the mark, hitting her own head against the desk.

--- after school at secondary lessons ---

I hate Second Son, but I just had a great idea. If I read Second Son's mind during history exams, I can get good scores.

Anya says as she smirks, laughing to herself.

"Forger, what are you laughing about?" Master Henderson asks as he looks at Anya, "as punishment, you get an extra assignment".

--- after school, at the apartment complex ---

Master Henderson was mean, and now I'm late getting home. Thank God Isabelle stayed behind in the library at school and waited for me. Mister Moon is peeking out to say hello, too.

Anya says as she sees the moon is full.

"Oh, no!" Anya says as she runs up the stairs.

"Anya, be careful" Isabelle says as she chases after Anya.

"Papa! Papa!" Anya shouts as she runs towards the apartment, throwing the door open.

"Welcome home" Yor says with a smile.

"Anya, don't just run off like that. What if you had fallen?" Isabelle asks as she holds Anya's shoulder.

"What are you so panicked about?" Loid asks as he tilts his head.

"Papa, how much of Mister Moon will be out in two weeks?" Anya asks as she looks up at Loid.

"Oh, you mean the lunar phase?" Loid asks as he puts his hand to his chin, "in about two weeks, it'll be the new moon. Were you going to go stargazing with your class for astronomy lessons?".

I knew it!

Anya says as she grips her bag.

"By the way, you have your exams in two weeks, don't you?" Loid says as he remembers Anya's schedule, "alright then. Let's do some studying before dinner. Isabelle, you're welcome to join us".

"Thank you so much, Loid!" Isabelle says happily.

"I'll go over any parts that you don't understand, so don't worry" Loid says with a reassuring smile as Anya bends down, bringing Isabelle with her, "hello? Let's start studying".

Anya, the telepath who saved the world... even Anya has her weaknesses.

Anya says as she looks down.

"Isabelle, the bad moon is coming" Anya says quietly.

"I know, but it'll be okay. We can make sure that little brain of yours is crammed with knowledge before then" Isabelle says confidently.

The people at the labs called it 'eclipse', or something. On the one day each month that Mister Moon goes away, Anya loses her telepathic powers, and Isabelle can't move objects anymore. The tests are on the day of the eclipse. Which means Anya... won't be able to cheat on the tests! Oh, no... I'm facing my biggest challenge ever.