i'm cool enough: Johnny knoxville

summary: johnny and the reader's daughter think her dad is cool, unlike her brother.

an: silver foxville supremacy!

"And how is the family? you've got two teenagers?" jimmy kimmel asked. johnny was a guest on the tonight show since he was promoting 'jackass forever'.

"Yeah, i have a son and a daughter. mason and violet," johnny nodded. "they're great kids."

"And do they care that their dad is johnny knoxville? i saw a clip from steve-o's podcast the other day,

and you said your son has never watched any jackass stuff?"

"And your daughter? has she seen anything?"

"she has watched some stuff like the lamborghini tooth pull, but she loves it when i'm the one doing the stunts like the bull roller skating stunt."

he explained. he remembers the first time Violet had ever seen a jackass stunt. she was ten,

and it was the toro totter stunt where he mentioned many times that he had won since he was the last one standing.

"So you have one kid who thinks you're the coolest dad on the planet and another kid who thinks it's time for retirement." jimmy chuckled along with the audience.

"Mason is just there to keep me humble."

"Does your wife like Violet watching your stunts?

i'm guessing she doesn't want your daughter even attempting a stunt." jimmy was right.

you made both Mason and Violet promise that they would never ever try a stunt.

they kept their promise so far. you dreaded the day when Violet or Mason (especially violet) came into the house with a broken arm or missing teeth because of a stunt they tried to do.

"she doesn't mind the kids watching, just as long as clothes are on and there's no vomit.

my wife hates vomit. she will not enter a room if she hears someone say that they feel like they're about to vomit." johnny explained.

"she also doesn't want the kids doing stunts, which i agree,

we don't want our kids getting hurt. i tell them,'Leave the stupid dangerous stuff to me!'."

"So, no jackass legacy?"

"My wife will kill me if one of my kids ends up with a tiny scratch."