One Hand to Drive: Johnny Knoxville

Johnny Knoxville x reader

My relationship with Johnny Knoxville is the best relationship that I've ever been in.

Everything just feels easy when I'm around him and despite what fans see on the TV when they watch him in Jackass, he's so careful around me, making sure that I'm okay and comforting me when I see him get hurt doing a stunt.

The only downside to this relationship was the fact that we're right in the middle of the public eye.

With Jackass being so popular, people are constantly coming up to Johnny in the street which is completely fine, Johnny loves meeting his fans and he's always so nice to them.

However, for every nice person that approaches him on the street you have herds of paparazzi following our every move and other fans coming up to flirt with him,

sometimes right in front of me. Every time, Johnny turns it into a joke and lets them down easily but it still makes me feel a bit crappy.

Me and Johnny were walking hand in hand down the street, enjoying a rare afternoon we both have off together.

We'd gone for lunch before Johnny insisted that he wanted to buy me a gift, not taking no for an answer so I'd dragged him into my favourite bookshop and chose a book, now we were heading home.

'Nice day?' he asked.

'Nice day,' I replied, 'thank you for my book, you know you didn't have to get me anything though.'

'I wanted to treat my girl, if I had my way, I'd have gotten you something different from a book.'

'Yeah, well I love it.'

'I love you.'

'I love you too,' I smiled as he stopped us in the middle of the street and leaned down to kiss me sweetly. One of my hands still in his, I put my other hand on his forearm as he heard them.

'Johnny! Over here!'

Johnny sighed lightly as he cheated his body to cover me from the cameras, 'sorry darlin,' he said softly.

'It's fine,' I said, feeling my anxiety start to creep up my chest and I knew Johnny saw the change in my body language because he squeezed my hand tighter, letting me know he was still here.

We carried on walking down the street, not acknowledging the paparazzi as they continued to follow us, shouting questions at both me and Johnny.

'Where have you been?'

'When are we seeing the next Jackass film?'

'Is it true you and (Y/N) are moving in together?'

'Just ignore them darlin,' Johnny said in my ear as they started to get closer to us, trying to get us to answer their questions.

By this time, my anxiety had skyrocketed and my hand had begun to shake slightly in Johnny's hand. Noticing this,

Johnny pulled me around so I was walking directly in front of him, both his arms now reaching round my body, keeping me close but giving himself enough space so he wouldn't trip over me, his hand never leaving mine.

As soon as I felt myself surrounded by Johnny, I felt my heartrate begin to slow, comforted by the scent of cigarettes, mint toothpaste and Johnny's cologne.

By the time we reached the car, my heart had completely gone back to normal and I'd partially relaxed in Johnny's arms.

'Sorry about that darlin, I didn't think they'd be around today,' Johnny said as he started up the car, still holding my hand.

'It's not your fault, Johnny and I can handle them most of the time like at your premieres, it's just when I'm not expecting them, I don't know, it just freaks me out,' I said, disentangling our hands as he started driving.

'Woah what you doing darlin,' he said, chasing my hand back, linking our fingers once again and pulling my hand over to rest in his lap, keeping control of the car with one hand, 'I only need one hand to drive.'