Chapter Three

Chapter Three

It wasn't unusual for Miles Kane to wake up sandwiched between a man and a woman, but it was unusual when the boy was the prettiest one. To Miles' left was Polly, one of the tarts who hung around the bar. She was a pretty-enough redhead; but girls like her were ten a penny. Without clothes, her body was skinny and pale and bony. But on his right was Kitten. In all his travels around the world, Miles had never seen a more beautiful boy. His hair was chestnut brown and cut into shaggy layers, his features soft, his mouth pink and pouting like a girl's, and yet his body was tanned and muscular. Miles remembered being in Italy once and seeing paintings of beautiful boys made to look like cherubs and angels, Kitten could so easily have been one of them. But as he lay sleeping on his back, the autumn sun shining through the cracks in the curtains on his perfect face, Miles couldn't help but think there was something so familiar about that heart-shaped face, distinctive big brown eyes, and that large, but perfectly shaped nose.

Miles turned onto his side and studied him properly. He was in need of a shave, and the hair around his mouth and on his chin gave the idea of what he would look like with a beard.....Turner! Kitten and that annoying man Turner looked so alike, it was astounding. Miles was driven by his desires, and automatically noticed how attractive a person when he met them. He'd immediately thought Turner handsome in a sort of tortured way; but it had taken this long to see the similarity to Kitten.

Sensing he was being watched, Kitten opened his eyes, blinking out the sun. He turned his head and looked at Miles, and what started off as morning wood, turned into a full hard-on. Miles found him so desirable.

"Morning, Captain Kane," he said.

"Morning, beautiful," Miles said.

He felt Polly move beside him. He wanted her gone. It had been fun fucking her, last night, but his interest had now waned.

"Do you want us to go?" Kitten asked, all wide eyed and innocent. It was a front of course, Miles could still recall the bliss that came from being inside that exquisite mouth.

Miles put his finger to his Kitten's lips to shush him. He then turned onto his other side, to look at Polly.

"Time to get up, darlin'," he said. Polly grumbled and propped herself up on her elbows. Strands of her titian hair stuck to the dribble on her face, making her look like a straggly mermaid washed up on a rock.

"Time to get up?" she grumbled. "Where's Kitten?"

"Just here, but we got a bit of business to discuss. You better be goin' though, cos Tom'll wonder where you are."

"It's my day at The Parrot's Beak in Lunar Bay," she said, sitting up and stretching, and Miles' dick got a bit harder as he watched her pretty little tits rise up. Maybe she could stay after all....

She then let out a massive fart that made Kitten giggle, and the moment was lost.

"I hope I pleased you last night," she said, walking round, putting on her clothes. "You're the most 'andsome man we've 'ad round these parts in a long time."

"Well that's very nice of you," Miles said. "You earned your tuppence well."

She smiled broadly, like it was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to her.

"Thanks Captain Kane. Maybe see ya later, Kitten."

"See ya, Poll."

She walked out, and Miles was glad to be alone with Kitten. He pushed him onto his back and ran his thumb across his rose pink lips. His big dark eyes were bewitching, like he was staring into Miles' dark soul, and he still couldn't comprehend how just last night, he'd felt the same way when Turner had had the audacity to question him.