Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four

Alex needed warming up and Miles knew how hard it was to get him out of his own mind. Miles had taken in that he had been disowned by that bastard father of his, but at that moment, all he could do was compartmentalise it into a place where a solution could work itself out. Miles wanted to occupy himself with more basic activities.

He was so hard for Alex, it was overwhelming. He'd always been highly sexed, but it was the act he craved, the relief...the person had just been a vessel to give him pleasure. But that wasn't the case with Alex, he craved intimacy with him. That golden time when it felt like just the two of them in the world.

He looked so beautiful sitting staring forlornly into the fire, the light making his skin glow, and his teary eyes twinkle, and every shade of brown and dark red seemed to make up the colour of his hair.

In profile, that nose was so big, but so perfect, and Miles was sure if Alex had an average sized nose, he wouldn't be quite so attractive. He couldn't help himself....he moved closer and stroked Alex's hair. He turned to look at him and smiled sweetly. Miles leaned forward and kissed his nose, then pressed his forehead against Alex's, rubbing their noses together.

"You're not on your own, you know that, don't you?"

"Yes."

"But we have this place to ourselves. I think we should have some fun."

He kissed Alex's neck, able to smell that he'd bathed and used the rose soap he'd given him. He smelt beautiful.

"You always know how to make me feel better," Alex moaned. "What would I do without you?"

Despite him feeling fragile, Miles instinctively knew Alex would want it rough today. There was nothing like a bit of pain to distract yourself from what was happening in your mind. They fucked on the bed, Alex kneeling up, grasping the headboard while Miles took him from behind. He held Alex by the throat – how he liked it – feeling each moan and cry of pleasure resonate against his hand. The other hand he had wrapped around Alex's waist, holding hm still, stopping him from moving too much. It was another thing Alex enjoyed, the feeling of being trapped.

"Harder," Alex moaned. "Hurt me."

It was easy for Miles to oblige. He was so horny for Alex, he wanted to consume him. He slid his hand down and grasped Alex's cock, gripping it tightly, wanking him. He could feel he was coming, his body was shaking, his muscles clenching around Miles like a vice. He started backing into Miles so their bodies slammed together. Soon Miles too felt it happening – it was something that occurred often with Alex, their orgasms would merge and blend, and it heightened everything because they could feel each other's pleasure.

They came together, their bodies moving in unison, Miles' hand still around Alex's throat. Alex collapsed against the wall, and Miles flopped upon him, pulling his hips back and gently leaving his body. He flopped back down onto the bed and picked up a cloth from the floor, cleaning himself, and as Alex leaned back on his haunches, he wiped his belly and dick. Alex then laid down next to Miles, putting his head on his shoulder, his damp hair falling in his mouth.

Miles held him, feeling his body grow heavy as he drifted off to sleep. Miles was awake and now thinking strategically again. He thought about Alex's family. Alex had asked him to help steal his mother's tiara. What if they took more? All the things that were owed to Alex? Miles could guarantee that there were treasures all over High Green, that the Turners had probably forgotten about. His original plan had been to rob them, but he'd fallen for Alex and it had stopped him. But they had as good as disowned Alex, so he cared nothing about what he did to them. If he could take as much from them as possible, it would probably give him enough money to keep him going in Jamaica for a very long time, and Alex's half would let him set himself up independently and he never need ask those monsters for help again.