toys on Christmas (💕💥)

Sonic sat on the couch, "Jeez, what's all this stuff?" he withdrew himself slightly.

Shadow crossed his arms, "It's all for you."

Sonic scratched the back of his head, "Why are there so many things, anyway? Are you getting me to set up a car on my own?"

"Do these look like car parts?" Shadow deadpanned, "Just open them."

Sonic frowned, "Agh, it's too much! Can't you open it?" he glanced to Shadow.

"Those eyes will be used AFTER you open these things, okay? I'm not going to help you with simple tasks like these," Shadow's face flushed red — he wasn't used to seeing that kind of expression from Sonic.

Sonic sighed, looking dejectedly at the presents around him, "Fine…" He turned to Shadow, "Why did you get me all of this stuff anyway?" He frowned. "If you don't mind me asking."

Shadow smirked softly, "Open it, and you'll see why."

The smaller male grinned, and picked up one of the boxes closest to him, carefully tearing open the wrapping paper. Inside was an assortment of different toys and accessories, some more elaborate than others. He pulled out a pink elephant plushie dressed in a warm gradient.

"Aw, Shadow!"

The dark hedgehog felt his cheeks heat up again as Sonic looked at the plushie fondly. He'd been so preoccupied when he had picked up these items to get them here, that the only thing on his mind was what Sonic would say when they came into view.

"Shadow, are you crazy? Why are you wasting so much damn money on me?" Sonic looked up at the hedgehog quizzically, holding the plushie close.

There was something about Sonic that Shadow liked very much. The dumb bitch was loud, obnoxious, brash, always ready to fight for what was right. But also kind, generous, compassionate…

"You don't need to worry about it," Shadow smirked, "It will come in handy."

"Whatever you say," Sonic narrowed his eyes at the other.

Shadow laughed lightly at Sonic's antics and turned away, leaving Sonic to continue inspecting his gifts, though he knew he wouldn't touch any of them. He wanted Sonic to enjoy his gift without having to worry.

He turned to go into the bedroom, intending on changing into his sleepwear. "Don't stay up too late," Shadow said, waving goodbye as he walked up the stairs.

Sonic looked puzzled, but he continued unwrapping the presents anyway.

Sonic was almost done with it all, until he came to two purple boxes without wrapping paper, and just a neat pink bow on top. The texture was smooth.

He opened up the box, and at first, he screwed up his face. He didn't recognize any of these things — they weren't toys, not the toys he was used to.

Sonic picked one up, it was a long black thing shaped like an oddly smooth pickle with a nice curve to it.

He opened up the other box frantically to see if the material was similar. When he opened it, he saw dildos ranging from "what the fuck." size to "that is NOT gonna fucking fit."

He flushed red, "What the fuck."

He looked through the previous box, and realized that these were not toys he was used to, but certainly, a category of "toy".

He set the curvy black thing down and fell back into the couch.

"What. The fuck."

He got up and started cleaning up the mess he made, throwing the wrapped presents into the nearest trash bag before pulling out another box. He found a black leather whip, which he immediately recognized as a BDSM item he knew very well...