peggggg 💕💥

heyeyyy rxin_x

anyway there's a tiny bit of shadussy at the end but dw its just a little bit

this one focuses a lot on the emotional stuff, idk if i got that point across but yk,,, enjoy and have fun!

---

Sonic heard the jingling of keys.

"Ohh, fuck..." he muttered under his breath as he nibbled on his finger, curled under the blanket.

Shadow was being so loud downstairs, was that on purpose?

Sonic's ears twitched at every small movement, sweat pouring from his body. His eyes were getting hot from the heat surrounding his body.

He was so nervous. And scared.

He did agree to it. But he kind of regretted it now. He didn't think it'd be so scary. Even the thought of it made him shudder.

Oh, no...

Steps.

Steps.

Steps.

Creaaak....

A yellow string of light intruded the dark room. Sonic felt his face glared upon, his body emerging with cold sweat and fear.

And the door clicked shut again.

"You know I can still see your body, right?" Shadow giggled, placing his keys on the bedside table, and slid off his gloves.

Sonic desperately wanted to reply "I don't know what you're talking about", but if he had said this, he would know what Shadow was talking about.

Sonic tensed, stopping himself from shivering as Shadow padded quietly towards the closet.

"Hmm... Maybe he is asleep."

Sonic thought this was his chance. He tried to relax, but immediately regretted that as he started to shiver again.

But he kept his eyes shut.

Shadow pulled out ... something, that Sonic could hear, but couldn't make sense of what it was.

Must be that monstrosity Shadow bought off some site...

Sonic bit his lip, fear engulfing him.

"Sonic?"

No.

"Sonic."

Nnnno!

"Sonic, you promised."

Fuck!!

Sonic bit his lip, hard, as his mind raced.

The room fell silent.

"... Are you scared?"

Silence filled the room, until Sonic shuffled and sat up.

"Mm, well... I guess you could say that."

Shadow turned around, looking Sonic up and down.

Fuck, he really was scared.

"Found you."

Sonic rolled his eyes.

"Why are you afraid? You don't even have anything to be afraid of, Sonic," Shadow muttered, putting the jokes aside.

Sonic shrugged awkwardly, scratching at his cheek and rubbed his arms. He swallowed.

His face felt hotter, as though Shadow was somehow able to read his mind.
He bit on his lip.