• HATERED (3) (Happy Ending)

"It's our anniversary" ishan sigh thinking about it. Shubman doesn't even remember it. All he cared about was that dead person. Ishan felt stupid for liking his abuser. Shubman would come home in a fit of range and would use ishan as his tool to release his stress and anger. Ishan got used to it. Late night crying, begging to leave stopped ishan accepted his fate in hope of changing Shubman one day. He was captured in his day dream when the door bell rang.

It was Virat and Rohit they came there to meet shub and discuss about few things related to his company. "Virat Bhai, Rohit Bhai aap yeha?" "Ha Ishu bas shub se ek zaroori baat thi, woh phone bhi nahi utha Raha tha" "oh" ishan was familiar with them as they were his senior in the university he used to study on top of that Virat and Rohit were popular duo. "Ishu ye kya hua hai tujhe? Itne sare scars?" "Ah...woh bas lagte rahte hai zyada kuch nahi" Virat looked at him with pity he knew what was going on with them. Ishan was talking to them when Shubman came down he looked like he was in hurry.

"Virat Bhai oh Rohit Bhai bhi hai aapke sath" "ha par tu kaha ja Raha hai? We have something to talk about" Shubman looked at them with a confusing look "I guess i clearly mentioned there should be nothing on this day that I have to handle" "Par aaj toh teri anniversary hai na?" Rohit who knew nothing about the situation speaks in between Virat looked at ishan and shubman knowing very well something would happen. "Iss murderer ke sath anniversary? Kabhi nahi Mai usse Milne ja Raha hu" with that Shubman left he was clearly annoyed by that.

"Virat ye kya tha? Kya bol Raha tha shub?" Rohit was completely dumbfounded. Ishan sigh looking back at the time of highschool from where everything started.

Ishan was the bully in his highschool everyone was scared of him but his Target was Shubman Gills. Now if you ask when he hated shubman well the reason is simple Shubman was smart in studies, helped everyone, was kind enough and most of all he was handsome which made every girl drool over him. Whereas ishan was completely opposite to what Shubman was which made him hate the tall boy even more. Ishan would always try ways to pull Shub down but shub just avoided him and continued with his life. Soon after the bully learnt that his beloved Target is dating a girl. He wanted them to break up so ishan could date that girl marking his victory. But things took unexpected turn when ishan spread a rumour that Shubman's gf was cheating on him with ishan. As teen boy shub was he broke up without listening to her. She did everything to make him stay with none of the things worked. Atleast others started to pass comments and make fun of her when she used to pass. Many girls tried to kill her because she broke their Shubman's heart. When Shubman learnt the truth he went to her house but it was too late she was gone. His first love left him alone. From that day he decided to make ishan regret his every actions.

Tears started to drop as ishan remembered the past. He was terrible. "Ishu don't worry sab theek hoga". Virat and Rohit left after consoling ishan a bit. He was all alone in that huge house of his. He decided to take a stroll. While checking the kitchen cabinet he finds many bottles of alcohol. As far as he know Shubman don't drink alcohol maybe that's the reason the alcohol is untouched.

Ishan decided to have some it's not like Shubman would say anything since he doesn't drink alcohol. Ishan is a heavy drinker but he for sure didn't expected the alcohol to take control over his emotions. His past started to play in his mind again. That pain in his Shubman's eyes when he came to school after that night. The way he was sobbing in that washroom trying to control himself. Ishan felt terrible inside he started to hate himself for everything he did. He started to hear Shubman's voice "Just kill yourself, you are of no use, you killed the person I loved, you're a murderer you don't deserve to be happy" ishan grabbed his head as those words were getting heavy. He can't control this anymore he needs to pay for his sins.

Ishan stood up and went towards the kitchen to grab kitchen knife. He wanted to end this. He kept the knife on his wrist but they he remembered something. Shub for the last time he wanted to confess to him. He picked up his phone dialing that no. For the last time.

Shubman was still at cemetery sitting beside her grave thinking back about the time they spent together when he suddenly got a call. "Wha-" "I love you Shubman, I have fallen for you" shubham went silent what is he talking about, has he gone stupid or something "But now it's time to make your wish come true" "You leaving my life?" "Yes...I'm gonna leave you forever" shubham was confused he kinda got worried about the whole situation "How? You gonna sucide now?" "......." The other line went silent "what the fuck say something. Ishan the fuck are you messing around?" Shubman got up he was clearly panicking. He just rushed to his car while trying to call ishan. After a long time ishan spoke "Didn't you asked for this? You wanted me to disappear I'm just doing that" "Ishan hear me out stop talking nonsense and throw away whatever you have in your damn hands"

"You still love her Shubman what's the point of living when the person you love the most blames you and wants you to die. I-I I'm tired Shubman. I can't stand the way you treat me as if I'm non living thing. I just want to die which will make you happy" "Stop being dumb don't do anything stupid I'm on my way" "Too late remember I love you" fuck he cut the call. Shubman tried calling him again but he didn't pick "For fuck sake Ishan Kishan pick you damn phone". Shubman speed up his car. He was panicking sweat started to form on his face, his face turned pale. Shubman reached home and and hurried inside trying to find ishan. He came towards the kitchen when he was blood trail "Ishan wake up, Ishan" his mind got blacked out he didn't knew what to do. Shubman picked ishan in his arms and rush towards the hospital. During the ride to hospital all he could this was how to save ishan. He had already lost his love before he can't afford to lose it again.

It was already been 2 weeks since ishan planned to stay at his parents house. In this 2 weeks Shubman realised that he likes him. Past cannot be changed but future can. Shubman parked his car and straight away went to ishu's room. He's room was open. Shubman went inside without making a noise and hugs his baby tightly. "I missed you" ishan just hmm "Baby" shubham lean forward and attached their lips making it into a passionate kiss. They broke apart "Let's try to love eachother again little by little" ishan nodded knowing that they were destined to be together. He always thought Shubman's chapter was over long back. Now they have to complete their book together.In their realm of happiness......

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be honest I'm not happy with this chapter it doesn't look so good. I hope you guys will like it. It's literally 12:36 am and i just completed writing this.

Also, Merry Christmas 💫🎄. Author got sick during Christmas 🥲

Requests are open 💫💫 write down what type of ff you guys wanna read and I will make that on your wish.