• CONTRACT MARRIAGE (1)

"Vihaan stop running" ishan's eyes widened when he saw vihaan trip over and hurt himself.

"CAN'T YOU FUCKING TAKE CARE OF A KID. HOW USELESS COULD YOU BE ISHAN. I FUCKING MARRIED YOU SO YOU COULD TAKE CARE OF THE DAMN KID. YOU USELESS BITCH". Shubman was fuming from anger, screaming and shouting at ishan who just kept his head low controlling his tears to not fall.

Shubman and ishan were married for over 1 year. But love bruh what's that? Love never existed in their contract marriage. Shubman married ishan so he could take care of his deceased sister's child. Despite all of this Shubman despised ishan. One sight of ishan was enough to annoy Shubman. He hated his presence. Shubman wanted to leave him but his hands were tied up due to vihaan. After his mother's death ishan was the first person that made vihaan open up.

Ishan lied on the bed. All the words that Shubman said earlier were echoing in his ears. Shubman would often say such words to him but this time his words pierced thru his heart. Ishan felt someone lying beside him. He couldn't stop his tears anymore. The tears that fell down were light but the feelings they had were heavy.

"Take care of vihaan" Shubman said in his usual cold tone before leaving. Ishan just nodded agreeing to his statement.

"S-shubman v-vihaan he i-i can't f-find him". "WHAT". Shubman felt his body freezing when he learnt that vihaan went missing. He rushed from his work, speeding up his car to reach home as fast as he could. Vihaan was the last thing that kept Shubman alive after his family and sisters death and now... Vihaan was gone missing. Shubman's temper was raising vihaan was missing because of ishan.

"Sh-" before ishan could speak he felt a hard slap across his face. "WHY THE FUCK I MARRIED YOU? JUST SO YOU COULD TAKE CARE OF VIHAAN YOU FUCKING BITCH HOW DUMB AND USELESS CAN YOU BE? Maybe that's the reason your parents sold you to me". Tears started to drip down ishan's face his voice was stuck. Ishan could feel sting on his cheek. Shubman could see those tears rolling down his cheeks but the anger and hatered that was within him had made him sightless.

It was evening when Shubman finally found vihaan safe and secure. Vihaan was asking about ishan the whole time but upon reaching home he wasn't able to find him. Every room was empty with no sign of ishan. "Dada where is dad?". "I don't know maybe went out to find you?". Shubman tried calling ishan but he didn't picked up. Minutes became hours and there was no sign of ishan. Each passing minute a concerned arose inside Shubman. "Vihaan I'm going out to find your dad alright? Stay with your nanny"

Shubman was driving to every possible places ishan could go but he was not there. Heavy rain with cloudy weather was making it difficult to drive. Shubman was about to give up when he saw someone sitting all alone at a bus stop. He knew who could it be.

"Ishan?" The smaller male who was looking down the whole time looked up to see a tall figure running towards him. "Ishan pagal hai kya? Ghar chal" Shubman grabbed ishan's hand dragging him towards his car. Shubman was tired by all the drama he faced today.

Shubman felt his hand being shrugged off. "I'm not going with you". Shubman was pulled off guard by the sudden statment before he could say or do Shubman felt a tight slap on his face. This made his blood boil. Shubman felt himself getting angry he wanted to scream and hit ishan but.. when he looked up his anger melted. He was awestruck seeing ishan completely soaked in rain. His wet hair that were on his face, the white shirt that became transparent in the rain revealing the olders body nearly gave Shubman a nose bleed. His pink lips that were cussing him. And his eyes that were filled with clouds and rain but that didn't stopped the Stars to shine. Shubman knew that he had messed up. It wasn't easy for him to open himself again but for ishan he had to.

Ishan was busy shouting and cussing Shubman when he felt a sudden force pulling him towards Shubman. Their face was close leaving a small distance between their lips which was eventually closed by shub. The rain pouring down felt like heaven's blessings upon them. Shubman was aware that he doesn't deserve ishan's forgiveness so easily after all that he had done with his innocent boy. But one thing he knew that he will do whatever it takes to make the olders heart skip a beat for him just like his heart does for the older.

"I promise that i won't let a single tear flow down this galaxies ever again".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suggestion from stfu2008

Alright alright I'm well aware this chapter is the worst one that I have wrote. I wrote this one to overcome my writers block. It's a rescue CHP for my block. Anyways i will try to get better ideas and post frequently since my boards are over. (💀 They were over long back. My lazy ass and writers block didn't let me write)