• RR vs GT

(ROUGH CHAPTER)

Match between RR vs GT was getting insane. It seemed like gujrat was gonna lose today. Shubman got out at 72. Millions of thoughts running inside his mind seeing the way his team was performing. His tensed expressions were clearly visible to everyone but he didn't bothered to hide them.

41/17, was it even possible for GT to win?. Shubman could feel his heart beat fasten. All the hate, trolls, insults he was going to get after this match was roaming inside his head. Even if the players aren't playing well captain is the one people are going to hate on without even caring on how the captain has performed.

Match was getting insane by each passing minutes. It looked like the tables have turned. Everyone was wishing for their team to win. GT got some rays of hopes in their gloomy eyes when they saw the score.

2/1. There was a small hope of winning but what if " We lose in the end?". The whole stadium was silent. Anxiety started to arose between the teams and the fans. "What if we lose" was everything that Shubman could think of at that moment.

A wave of relief washed over the captain when he saw that his team won. Cheers started to echo in the whole stadium as gujrat fans celebrated their victory.

Shubman was worn out by the time he reached his hotel room. Today's match was quite thrilling for the fans as well as Gujrat Titans themselves. His attention shifted towards his phone that was buzzing inside his pocket for a while

A small smile creeped out on shub's face when he saw the caller ID. "Meri jaan you played so well today.". Shubman just stayed silent as he looked at ishan as if he was absorbing ishan's energy. "Today was tiring". Ishan knew what his boyfriend was thinking during the whole match but right now he wanted to make shub happy. Ishan stayed with Shubman talking and laughing on small things, exchanging ideas for their dates when they are finally together.

Both laid on their beds just looking at eachother without exchanging any words their eyes were enough to talk with. There was a silence but both of their minds were screaming just one thing "I love him".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did y'all saw the way gt won at the last minute. Tables turned fr lmaoo.

On this note. I would be posting • CONTRACT MARRIAGE (2) pretty soon. "UNEARTHLY LOVE" would be updated too. 😭