• JEALOUSY IS A DISEASE (2)

It was around midnight. Ishan was deeply invested in his sleep when he heard some soft sobs coming right underneath him. He felt someone snuggling into his neck making it wet. The feeling of wetness on his neck made the older wake up right away.

Ishan looked down to find his Shub underneath him, crying while snuggling into his neck. "Ro kyu Raha hai?". There was a silence only the sobs could be heard "Bol". "I-i got a nightmare". Ishan was well aware of his bestfriend's nightmare revolving around his ex leaving him alone. Ishan patted his back in an attempt to calm the crying shub. Ishan had many questions how did Shubman got into his room but for now comforting the younger was his top priority.

Morning arose. Ishan was confused when he found himself sleeping all alone. Wasn't Shubman with him last night bawling his eyes out? Or was it just a dream?.

Ishan went outside since they have their practice session. Rohit and Virat were quick enough to read the boys mind. "Kya hua?". "Rohit Bhai Shubman ko dekha?. I can't find him".  Both rohirat looked at eachother before pointing towards the ground were gill and jaiswal were laughing and hugging eachother. They could smell the burning ishan. Rohirat had never seen ishan so pissed off.

Soon their practice session started. During the whole session ishan avoided Shubman. He was burning with rage. He didn't cared that him ignoring Shubman would hurt he's feelings honestly he wanted Shubman to be hurted after replacing him with his junior.

After their practice was over ishan went pass thru Shubman who's eyes were shining with the thought that ishan would run towards him and hug him but instead... Ishan hugged mayank.

Ishan was being overly flirty with mayank, caring and hugging the boy. During all this mayank felt pair of eyes glaring into his soul making the boy uncomfortable from the feeling of someone stabbing his soul from their glares.

The practice ended. It was around night when the player were done and returning towards their room. Ishan didn't spoke a word to Shubman during the whole time and stayed with mayank ignoring the boys existence.

Ishan tried opening his room door but it was already open making the older get the strange feeling in his stomach. Ishan went in only to find Shubman sitting their in his robe reading book.

"Yeha kya kar Raha hai?". "Tera intezaar". Ishan just ignored him and was going towards the bathroom when he felt a strong force pulling him back. Ishan was thrown on bed by the younger who was standing infront of the lying ishan. "Pagal hai?". "Ha Tera liye" with that Shubman climbed on ishan looking straight into his eyes. Ishan saw the lust filled in those eyes looking at him in an unholy way.

"Shub-" before ishan could complete his words his lips were met with pair of another lips kissing him roughly. The kiss didn't had any purity or love it was filled with lust and jealousy. Ishan felt himself losing to Shubman his lips were making him lose his mind. Yes! Ishan was madly in love with his bestfriend but whatever was happening right now is something his mind couldn't process. Ishan felt himself kissing the younger back.

Shubman bit ishan's lips making him bleed but opportunity is an opportunity you are not supposed to leave it but instead grab it that's what Shubman did by sliding his tongue inside the younger making the older moan from the felling of something inside his mouth exploring each and every corner of his mouth.

Ishan felt his shirt getting ripped off from his body "Shubman what you doi- ahh". Ishan felt Shubman sucking the life out of him from his belly button. Shubman looked up at the boy before attacking his neck marking his property. Shubman had painted ishan's neck with his tongue the red paint which will soon turn into purple marks.

Ishan was just breathing heavily his mind wasn't in its right state but he was enjoying whatever Shubman was doing to his body. Ishan felt fingers getting inside his hole making him moan. The feeling of cold fingers inside him was making him feel strange but soon he was melted into the pleasure as the younger started to move his fingers faster while stroking the olders dick.

"Shub- man fuck slow down". "That's what daddy's baby get for ignoring him and being clingy with someone else". Ishan nearly came after hearing the word daddy from Shubman.

Shubman entered his tip inside ishan making him go crazy. Ishan looked at Shubman with his teary eyes when he felt Shubman not moving. "Beg for it". "Wha-what". "Beg for it or i won't fuck that tiny hole of your that's squeezing my dick". Ishan was desperate like a little bitch who wants to get fucked up badly. He wanted Shubman inside him thrusting, filling ishan with Shubman's cum. "Fuck me d-daddy". That's all ishan felt Shubman thrusting inside him making the older roll his eyes back in pleasure. He loved it the feeling of Shubman dick inside him was making him go crazy.

Soon enough Shubman came inside ishan. He lied on the bed for few minutes regaining his energy before cleaning himself and the sleeping ishan.

Ishan woke up. His eyes meeting Shubman's making boys cheeks go red. "Ignore kyu kar raha tha?". This made ishan's temper raise up. He sat on the bed glaring at half naked Shubman. "Dekh bol kon Raha hai. Benstroks kamine kutte haramjada kutta. Kamine Mai thode din khelne kya nahi aaya tune toh mujhe apne junior se hi replace kar diya". Shubman was caught off-guard by all the cussing ishan gave him making him chuckle "Tu Jaan hai meri. Soch bhi kaise le liya ki I can ever replace my soul?. Aur about jaiswal he thinks of me as his older brother and I do treat him like my younger brother".

Answer was satisfactory but still ishan didn't felt the relief that he needed. "Ishu sun. I- look I'm madly deeply technically logically socially equally In love with you". Confession? After fucking ishan. "Ha toh karta rahe". Shubman was shocked did his love meant nothing for ishan?. "Tu nahi karta?" Shubman felt his stomach sink. Nervousness ran down his body he had decided to not force ishan and would move on if ishan didn't felt same but on the other side he was begging god for ishan to reciprocate his feelings. "Maine toh Terese shadi bhi kar rakhi hai apne dimag mai". A sigh left Shubman's mouth he was relieved.

"Let's love eachother till our last breath....."