• BEAUTY (2)

BEAUTY: Beauty is the captivating essence that delights the senses and touches the heart.

How do you feel when you see something beautiful? A desire builds up a desire to keep that thing for yourself. You don't want others to see something beautiful just want that thing to be seen by you.

Well.... Beauty is beautiful it makes everything so magnificent. And the people who are born with beauty are blessed but... Is beauty really a blessing or a curse?

A beautiful flower is plucked out just because it's blessed with beauty and a person with beauty is trapped just because it's blessed with beauty.

Doe eyes slowly started to twitch a little before his vision got cleared. He sigh in relief it was finally over he was finally out of that house that hell.

Ishan's breath hesitated when a sweet melody fell on his ears. Tears started to roll down his cheeks when he recognised the person who was singing the melody.

He can never escape this hell. Beauty is never a blessing it's a curse a curse that will trap you in its shining glitters.

"In the mirror, beauty fades, revealing the horror within."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iska part 3 wagera kuch nahi aane wala

adorablepayno le bhen 🥲