• LOVE : PAIN OF ONE SIDED

Shubman was standing infront of the mirror wearing a black tuxedo. He was supposed to be happy today, it was his bestfriends special day after all the hardships they went thru. This day was his to enjoy but the pain in Shubman's chest never seemed to ease. He tried placing a smile on his face, forcing himself to smile for his bestfriend but his eyes didn't co-operate tears started to leak from his eyes making his surrounding go blue.
Shubman was standing infront of the mirror wearing a black tuxedo. He was supposed to be happy today, it was his bestfriends special day after all the hardships they went thru. This day was his to enjoy but the pain in Shubman's chest never seemed to ease. He tried placing a smile on his face, forcing himself to smile for his bestfriend but his eyes didn't co-operate tears started to leak from his eyes making his surrounding go blur.

Tears rolling down his smile as it slowly fades away. It was too late for anything he lost the person he loved. Shubman took out his wallet were there was a permanent picture of him. His legs couldn't control his weight anymore. He collapsed on the floor as emotions took over him. He was starring at the picture "Not in this lifetime b-but I promise to m-make you mine in the n-next lifetime".

Shubman wiped out his tears when he heard someone knocking at his door asking him to hurry up. One last look at the picture before he kept it back. Shubman looked at his reflection before plastering a smile on his face.

His heart ache, he felt it breaking into millions of pieces as he saw Ishan and Aditi together hand in hand smiling and thanking all the guests who came to congratulate the newly weds.

"Congratulations Baby It was always one sided".

                                                               THE END.