• IT WASN'T PLATONIC; IT WAS... (2)

Ishan was sitting on bar-stool as he looked around the club. "Ishu try this" "nahi". Mayank was trying to force ishan to have some drink but all he got was No from the younger male. It's not like ishan don't drink, he do but today it was different. Smell of liquor was making him sick to his stomach.

"Mayank, I don't feel good here" "kya hua?" Mayank said shouting at ishan due to loud music . "Aree kuch nahi bas a bit of suffocation tu enjoy karle I'm going out for fresh air". Mayank insisted on taking Ishan back to their hotel room. But the younger male assured him and went out for some fresh air.

Ishan was acquainting the surrounding as cold air was hitting his face making shivers go down his spine. His eyes adapted to the night darkness as his mind wandered around in the world of his thoughts. The face he saw in the morning, the face of the man he bumped into came into his sight as his cheeks got red thinking about that handsome face. Ishan mentally cussed himself for not getting any information about that man. It was their last day in USA and the thought that he can never meet that man again made the already upset boy more depressed.

Ishan was lost in his world when he felt pair of eyes starring him down. "What?" Ishan said without turning back with a bit of coldness in his tone. "Nothing just thinking what a beauty is doing here instead of enjoying inside". That same. Ishan immediately turned around to find the mask man he met in the morning. "Y-you" "Nice to meet you again stranger" the man said as he winked. On the other hand ishan felt zoo jumping up and down in his stomach as his cheeks got tinted in the darkest shade of red anyone had ever seen.

"Wanna stay overnight? At my place?" And ishan lost it he found himself saying yes before his mind could proceed the further sentence.

The room door opened revealing the mask boy carrying the younger boy in his arms while he pinned ishan on the door. Sliding his hand inside his loose shirt. Moans where heard coming from the shorter male making the man loose control on himself. "Moan loudly baby boy I want your voice to echo".

Ishan felt hands on his bare skin picking him up as the man slowly placed ishan on his bed while climbing on top of him. Ishan just admired those eyes before he saw the face of the person behind that mask. His eyes widened looking at that face he thought was lost somewhere in the world getting erased by his memory.