• AGE DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT? (2)

"So did you told him?". Shubman just looked at Virat and Rohit who had their eyes fixed upon him as curiosity was running down their blood. "No". "WHAT? WHY?" Their sudden loud reaction made the boy flinch from his seat.

"Uncle I want to tell you something" "Me too shub" "You say first" "Alright so you know the girl i told you about? From my university. Well I just got to know know she likes me back and baby tomorrow we are going on a date. Bruh I'm so excited shub". Shubman's smile faded away as ishan continued with his story. He heard some breaking sound from inside. Yes it was his heart that was slowly breaking silent. And the worst part? The person who alwayed fixed his heart since the very beginning is the only one breaking it without having a knowledge about it. At that very moment Shubman wanted to scream at his uncle confessing his heart out forgetting the fear of the world. But No, how can he afford to see the person drift apart after knowing his nephew is madly in love with his own uncle.

Now that ishan was gone Shubman felt tears dripping down. He didn't said or reacted like a heartbroken bitch. Just the tears flowed by staining his cheeks. Shubman wanted to cry and scream he wanted ishan to be his. Even tho ishan is older than Shubman. Shubman knew that only he is capable of protecting his little angel from this world.

Now It's been almost 3 years since ishan and his girlfriend were dating. Shubman saw the happy couple all the time. There were times when he was ashamed of himself for hating ishan's girlfriend. She was innocent who knew nothing about the nephew's growing feelings for his uncle. That day when ishan broke the news of him dating to Shubman. Shubman swore to never interfere or scar their relationship. He maintained a distance from his uncle while giving him cold shoulders. It was just Shubman's way of moving on.

Well now don't think Ishan was so into his girlfriend that he failed to understand Shubman's changing behaviour towards him. He knew something was off and did spoke with Shubman about this but all he received was cold shoulders from the younger boy. Their hangouts were reduced to the point were they both couldn't see eachother for months. Ishan tried approaching Shubman but all he received was a statement "I'm busy" from the boy. Shubman preferred this way but for how long?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter isn't good I'm sorry about that. It's just I uploaded a new book lol and met with some homophobic.. as if that affected me a bit. Its just I'm amazed how people poke their nose in others matter like bitch why are you hating? Its my choice if I want a dick or pussy or I write about boys sucking and jerking eachother off? If you don't like it get the fuck off instead of wasting others time and making a fool of yourself.