• Trapped

"why do i have to share room with you?"

It was around midnight when all the players reached the hotel and went towards the lobby to take their room keys.

"Ah... Sir we have a small problem" the receptionist said with sweat covering her forehead "there is shortage of 2 rooms.." you could clearly see fear leaking out of her eyes.

"Me and Virat would share one room whereas ishan and shubman would share one" "b-but Rohit bhai-" "bas teen din ki toh baat hai adjust karle Ishu" with that Rohit departed with Virat who was carrying their luggage towards their room.

Ishan kishan and Shubman gills were awesome with their own but they never got along well. Even if they were put together they would constantly fight with eachother, tease and mock. Ishan hated shubman's existence he wasn't able to stand this. Ishan did everything in his power just to stay away from this tall figure but alas, fate didn't played along.

Just few minutes into getting in their rooms Rohit and Virat's room door barged open revealing a small figure who jumped on their bed were Rohit was laying down. "Rohit bhaiya i told you I don't want to stay with that mf" "kya hua Ishu?" Rohit asked with a bit of annoyance in his tone "waha par sirf ek bed hai". Virat come towards those two "toh?" "Toh kya bhaiya? I can't sleep beside him". "Me neither" a voice came from behind. It was Shubman.

"Shub ab tu bhi? Issko chhod ye toh baccha hai abhi par tu toh samjh na" Rohit said looking at Shubman in disbelief. The Shubman he knows isn't like this who would complain about such things. "Room Tak toh theek tha par bed?" Shubman looked at ishan who was glaring at his soul.

"Nahi bhaiya Mai Rohit Bhai ke room Mai he rahuga Virat Bhai aap share karlo isske sath". Virat looked at Shubman who was totally cool with that "ha Bhai aap mere sath aajao waise bhi mujhe ishan ke sath room share nahi karna tha" "shub yarr raat ke ek baje hai kal jaldi uth ke practice bhi karni hai aaj adjust karlo Mai kal shift karta hu na". With that they were successful to send this two back to their room.

Upon entering ishan made his way towards the bathroom "bathroom mai soyega kya?" "Bathroom accha hai tere side Mai sone se toh". After a really really long time ishan came out rubbing his hair inorder to dry them up. Shubman was already in bed reading his favourite book.

Without giving a damn about Shubman's existence ishan layed on his side and started to scroll his Instagram reading chats of someone and smiling to himself. "Mayank Tera kuch zyada he accha friend hai" "ha toh tujhe kya?" "Mai bas bol raha tha Ishu" "mujhe uss naam se mat bol" .

Ishan kept his phone back and went to bed. He was tired from that long flight that he fell asleep as soon as his eyes closed. In the middle of the night ishan suddenly woke up feeling strong arms around him that had embraced him. He saw Shubman snuggled up into his neck his body was slightly shaking. Ishan felt drops of warm water gliding down his neck. "Shub tu ro raha hai? Kya hua idhar dekh" Shubman refused to look at him while still being snuggled up into his neck"

"Idhar dekh" ishan forced shubman to look at him. Shubman's eyes were a bit swollen with tears sliding down his cheeks, body slightly shaking. Shubman looked at ishan with his tearful eyes "Ishu I'm sorry i beg you please wapas aaja bas ek chance i promised i changed ". Ishan looked into his eyes which showed regret, realization, pain and unconditional love.........

*Flashback*

"Shub all those time we spent together were nothing to you? I don't mean anything to you after all those fucking years?"

Ishan and Shubman were in secret relationship they were happy knowing that they have got eachothers back when needed. It was shub's 21st birthday ishan decided to come home early to celebrate his lover's special day together. When ishan rang the door it wasn't the one he expected will open the door but it was Sara his ex girlfriend. Ishan was shocked he looked behind her to see Shubman standing there.

"Shub ye kya hai? What she doing over here" "ishan Mai tujhe bolne hi wala tha... I don't think this will work out let's just break up" ishan felt his whole world shattered into millions of pieces. "Ye kya bol Raha hai tu pagal hai kya? Shubman i love you don't do such things with me please I beg you shub" his eyes vision became blurred as tears started to form. "I'm sorry ishan i never loved you". That day he saw a different shub with whom he was unfamiliar with......

*End of flashback*

Ishan sigh he looked at Shubman again this time he couldn't see that crying face of his he lifted shub's chin and kissed his beautifully perfect lips. Shubman was confused but gave in as tears made their way out of his eyes. They broke their kiss ishan just looked at Shubman with no expressions on his face.

"You need to win me all over again shub" " I will Ishu Jo bhi ho Jaye i will make you mine again"  ishan just smiled and flick his forehead "soja ab"
Shubman hugged ishan tightly while whispering good night against his neck.

In the morning they were  going down to have their breakfast when Virat pulled Shubman and asked ishan to go forward "toh kab shift Karu?" "Aree bhaiya ab zarurat nahi hai" "huh?" Before Virat could ask further "shub jaldi aa ja" he was dumbfounded was he seeing right? Does  he needs specs ishan and shubman were talking.

Meanwhile at the table ishan was eating like a baby and forcing shub to eat the food that he wasn't able to finish. Shub just looked at him completely lost at the sight of him "kya hua? kuch laga hai?" "Nahi nahi tu khane par focus kar"

I brought tears in those eyes in the past but i promise I won't let a single drop fall from your eyes every again.

                                                                 The End.