• SACRIFICE (2)

"Ishan have you lost your fucking mind?" A voice of a woman was shouting at him. She was in fit of rage almost as if ishan wasn't her child she would have killed him right at the spot. "You and Shubman are all over the new. How can you kiss a male? Don't you have some shame left in you." "Mom I-I like him" ishan blurted out without thinking anything further. Ishan's mom was speechless when she heard her son talk stuff like that "I regret having you..." Ishan's heart got shattered as her words fell on his ears.

Tears rolled down showing no signs of stopping as he locked himself in his room. People were hating on them. Tweets didn't seemed to stop. "Shub-" his voice choked up "ishan kya hua you okay? " a concerned voice with a hint of panic was heard from the other side. "I can't do this s-shubman fuck she won't understand me shub she regrets having me. Shubman" there was no voice exchange only the sobs of ishan was heard. After a long silence Shubman finally spoke "Pack your bags" "Bu-" phone was long cut.

Night arose as ishan heard knock on his door. Revealing a tall male who just looked at ishan with his usual dimple smile. "Ishan chal" "kaha?" "Bas chal". Shubman grabbed ishan's hand only to be stopped by his mom "what the fuck you think your doing? Ishan if you took one step out of this house you would be disowned" "Aunty isn't it better if he just gets lost? Your name won't be ruined any further" with that Shubman took ishan's hand in his while guiding him towards his car.

"Where we going?" "We are shifting to abroad baby" a chill went down ishan's spine "W-what about your cap-captaincy?" "I resigned". Ishan looked at him in disbelief tears started to form in his eyes making his vision blurry "W-why" "Cause I love you"

The whole stadium chanted Shubman's name as India successfully won cricket World Cup 2031.  But where was he going? People were awestruck when they saw Shubman running towards his and ishan's kids. As any other proud dad Shubman was showing off Felix and aurelia to the people and the cameras who were capturing this moment in their eyes.

Ishan just looked at Shubman who was enjoying his victory with their kids. Ishan couldn't help but seek a look into their past . "When did all this happened? Within then span of 4 years. I remember Shubman confessed that he resigned from his position just so he could give me a better life. Weeks and months passed by but not a single day when i didn't blamed myself. We eventually shifted to America living by our own where people failed to recognise us. Life over there was good and yes I kept on receiving news from my dad. This was until one even after returning home Shubman confessed to me about his desire of becoming a dad. And that's how we became parents of Felix and Aurelia. Everything felt so perfect and happy. Just when people asked us to come back in the field of cricket we had decided to deny but the support was everything that brought us back here where i could see my mom holding our kids"

Ishan was pulled by Shubman who hugged his waist tightly. "Congratulations captain" and people saw them kissing. The whole stadium was lost in the beauty of this couple.

                                                                The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rush chapter huh. I will try to add more details next time. Also, I have deleted the previous ff and some chapters from this book.

Gimme some ideas guys my brain isn't braining anymore.