• IT WASN'T PLATONIC (1)

"Only LOVE can kill you and keep you alive to feel it". And all ishan saw was him turning and leaving him alone as he started to fade in the thin air.

"Ishan don't run!" Ishan heard mayank shouting at him asking him to quit running around. But has this younger male ever listened to others? Ishan looked behind at mayank who was left far behind. Enjoying his bestfriend's such state ishan lost his track and crashed on something hard.

Ishan looked up only to meet a pair of dark brown eyes looking at his. That man had tanned skin his lower half was covered with a black mask but ishan betted his whole possession that his lower half is as pretty as his upper half. Ishan wasn't able to break the contact it was as if his eyes has some mystic spell on ishan. He felt the world outside them stopping while he plummet into the man's eyes.

"Ishan" a voice from behind brought the two back to the real world. "I'm sorry" ishan stated while all he heard was "Be more careful next time" from the stranger. Ishan wanted to engage a conversation with the man but he was already gone.

"Kon tha?" "Pata nahi par his voice was awfully familiar as if i had heard this voice before" "Bruh whatever you say let's go". With that mayank dragged ishan away holding his hand tightly so the sneaky mouse can't escape his grip again.

Well... A figure from the corner who was watching them wasn't content with the site before him.