• SACRIFICE (1)

Thanks to soulisbitchin for giving this idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole stadium arose as India won the world cup 2027 under the captaincy of Shubman gills. There were praises and admiration from the whole country towards the Indian cricket team. People were cheering for Shubman as he faced the crowd they were shouting and taking his name. Asking for his autograph, a photo and what not. A face from behind was proud of him. He was proud of his bf. As he was looking at Shubman he was pushed by someone to stand beside Shubman the whole stadium started to echo from ishan's name. Shubman looked at the small male who was standing beside him without any knowledge a smile spread on his lips.

After a while the players returned back to their rooms. Shubman was late as he was called for an interview meanwhile ishan was already tugged in bed waiting for his male to return to him. 10 minutes passed by ishan's eyes were starting to feel heavy but he forced them to open as he heard to room door open revealing a tall figure covered in sweat. The tall figure reached out to the bathroom as he looked at ishan who was lost while looking straight at Shubman. "Kya hua? Bhoot dekha ye apni shakal?" "Chup kar shubi, you bitch didn't even asked me on a date. Ab toh captain ban gya sir busy ho gye" Shubman just smiled as he approached ishan "toh chalna hai?" "Abhi?" "Abhi" "fine get away from me now you stink" ishan pushed Shubman only for the taller boy to giggle.

Soon they both were out walking hand in hand under the stars enjoying their little world they had built together. Shubman wasn't paying attention when he felt ishan's cold lips on his warm one's. "ISHU" Shubman pushed the little boy lightly as he looked around only to check if someone was watching them. "Pagal hai kya? Koi dekh lega Ishu" "koi nahi dekh Raha" ishan said laughing while assuring Shubman...

Maybe they didn't searched everywhere. Maybe some eyes were only fixed upon them..