•IT WASN'T PLATONIC; IT WAS LOVE (3)

"Do you still remember me?" The familiar voice echoed in ishan's ears bringing up the buried past they both shared together. Past memories arising in his mind. When was this again? 17th July a day before ishan's birthday.

(Side note: Authors birthday is on 17th July. Ha Bhai flex kar rahi hu.)

Memories were unfold in his mind. Standing in an empty hallway infront of his bestfriend, Shubman. As Shubman started to get close trying to erase the gap between them he was stopped by ishan's small shaky hands.

"I like you ishan..... Since childhood" Shubman scratched his neck and turned around to avoid any means of eye contact with the smaller boy. He was embarrassed or let's just say shy?. "Shubman" ishan began catching Shubman's attention towards his words. "My feelings for you are platonic." Shubman did nothing but smiled he knew the outcome of his confession and yet he decided to confess. "I didn't expected you to like me back. I will keep loving you" with that ishan was left alone in the empty hallway. Looking at the taller male to disappear from his site.

18th July it was his birthday. Ishan was excited not because of his birthday but because Shubman would be there too. His confession didn't effected their friendship at all.

Seconds passed as minutes arrived and minutes passed as hours arrived with no sign of his bestfriend. Not even a call or text?. "Mumma Shubman kaha hai?" "Baby didn't he told you? He is going to shift to London?." Ishan's world shattered he didn't loved Shubman in that way his feelings were platonic but why this sudden heaviness on his chest? A sudden urge to shout at his friend for leaving him alone?. No ishan didn't shed tears not even a drop was visible from his eyes. The pain he had in his heart didn't let eyes reflect. Betray by his bestfriend was all he could think to turn their friendship into rivalry.

Life went on but not a single night went by where ishan's pillow wasn't soaked with salt water. Wasn't he too late to understand his feelings? Or fate had another plans for this two?

And now that Shubman was infront of ishan he felt his whole body getting weak. He didn't realised how much he missed that face until now. "Nice to meet you again Mr. Ishan Kishan" A broad smile made it's way on ishan's lips before the moved to speak"Nice to meet you again."

There was a silence. A comfortable silence that both could enjoy. "I missed you" "..." "It was hard to leave you Ishu" "then why." Shubman sigh ishan didn't knew how he spent his days with seeing ishan. It was Shubman's daily routine to see ishan's face first thing in the morning. And now that so many years has passed it feels different. "My dad shifted". And the room was once again filled with silence. "Will you leave me again?" Shubman nodded  his head to no. "Are your feelings still platonic?" Their eyes met. The answer which was not in his eyes years back was now clearly visible to Shubman. Ishan smiled before declaring his answer now that he was aware about

"It wasn't platonic; It was love"

                                                           The End 🔪.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This series was pretty boring wasn't it?

Finally this series ended along with this book-

Ah just kidding not ending this so soon 💀 You guys have to tolerate my nonsense for some more years. 😼

Also send your requests my mind have no Ideas left.