• LOVE MAKES US GO INSANE

Shubman was happy today. He was happy that finally today is the day he was getting out of the prison. He got out early then the given time due to his good behaviour. The guard waved at him and whispered to never come back. Shubman just smiled in return.

It was midnight when he returned back to his apartment. He missed his baby so much he just wanted to go up to him and hug him tightly not letting him go anywhere but before he entered his room. Shubman went to take a warm shower he missed this feeling. Standing inside shower and rethinking about his life was his favourite thing to do in shower. Shortly after Shubman came out as water dripped down his hair making their way towards his neck and disappearing in some direction.

Shubman wore white silk shirt with a black skinny jeans just like how ishan liked it. He sprayed ishu's favourite perfume on himself before going out. Shub directly went towards the kitchen to prepare ishan's favourite meal. He wanted to surprise his baby with a sushi date.

Once he was done Shubman looked at the set table candles, flowers, his meal, wine everything was perfect. Shubman smiled at his hard work as he went inside to wake Ishu up.

Shubman slowly opened his room door only to find his baby sleeping peacefully. "Baby wake up look I have prepared everything you liked the way you like me to dress now get up baby".  Shubman just smiled at him before picking up a rotten body it's flesh was getting decomposed spreading pungent, sickly sweet, putrid, and overwhelmingly foul smell but that didn't stopped the younger to kiss the olders lips as he picked him carefully into his arms leaving the room to take him to their date table.

I guess sometimes love makes us do some insane things, doesn't it?