• AGE DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT? (3)

Days passed by without an alarm at a blink of an eye. It was already mid winters. Shubman abominated winters and no one knew why. Well cherry on top Shubman's University gave them winter vacation.  I know makes no sense but studying whole time with many sleepless nights made their chief pity the already old looking students.

Well one the other hand, staying home without any piece of business or extracurricular was annoying shubman to the point he decided to get out of the house and try some part time job. Perhaps he would meet someone while working? And would eventually marry him/her.

Shubman was planning to talk about this with his dad when someone opened his door with a force that a loud sound was heard of the door being banged on the wall. He looked up knowing who that person was. Yes his clumsy but honey sweet step-mom. "Baby you free?" "I guess yes?"  "Oh hmm- then will you" you could feel the growing anxiety in her tone. A hesitation which was almost unreal to Shubman. "Can you go at your uncle's place. You don't have to if you don't want to, you can deny you know that right". There was a slight hope he could hear in her voice . "Alright" "You don't have to force yourself". Shubman's mom knew how the relationship between them went downhill over the past years.

"Its alright" "It's just he isn't picking our calls since few days now. And I believe his relationship isn't going great either" "I will leave right now" was all Shubman said before grabbing his scarf and going out. Ishan's apartment wasn't that far from Shubman's so he decided to walk by. During the whole time Shubman was practicing what to say to ishan. After all it's not like they met few days back they both went nearly a year without seeing or even talking. Everytime ishan visited Shubman would either isolate himself or would go out just in order to keep himself away. He believed seeing ishan even for a second makes him fall for the younger male alot deeper.

Shubman was nervous. He felt anxiety rush down his spine when he found himself standing right outside his apartment. After a mental beef with himself he decided to fuck everything and just go upstairs.

Millions of thoughts were running down his head when he was finally standing right infront of his apartment door. He planned on going back and cooking up some sort of lie to his mom. But for the last time his intrusive thoughts won. He pressed the bell and waited for someone to open the door.

Few minutes passed by when he heard footsteps approaching the door. When finally a pale looking boy who was short compared to Shubman open the door. Shubman glanced at the older male who was surprised to see him at this hour. "Hey shubi tu idhar?" "Yea you wasn't picking your calls which made mom worried" "Ah haha I was actually sick. Still having a cold attitude huh? Anyways come inside it's too cold today". Shubman accepted his offer and went inside. But when he saw the apartment his eyes got widened seeing all the wrappers lying here and there, clothes were on floor. Shubman always knew ishan as someone who believed in cleanliness is next to godliness but now seeing this his point of view changed.

Shubman looked at ishan as if he was asking what's all this. "Ah Shubman Don't mind the mess I barely had energy to eat or cook for myself" "where is yours girlfriend?". Ishan got silent by Shubman's unexpected question. Ishan just sigh before speaking "We broke up". "Weren't you guys planning to marry in near future?" "I found her cheating". Shubman felt a bit guilty for asking such questions directly.

"Anyways Shubman I will get you something" ishan stood up and was going towards his kitchen when he felt his body getting weak he was about to hit the ground when a part of hands pulled him. Making ishan hit the chest of the younger boy. "Your still weak. Take some rest I will cook up something" "Hey it's alright your my guest" "Shut up will you? Did being sick made you more annoying". Ishan just staying silent. Shubman picked ishan into his arms and placed him carefully on the bed as if he was made up of the most delicate glass that could break even by a slight tight grip.

Shubman asked the sick boy to sleep while he went out of the room looking at the now messy apartment picking up the wrappers. Shubman mentally cussed ishan's girlfriend he was cleaning up because she left him.

It was around 9 when ishan woke up feeling a lot better. He went out to find the whole apartment clean. And finding a now tired boy sleeping peacefully on the sofa.

"Shubi wake up don't you want to go back?". Ishan slightly shaked Shubman who woke up almost immediately due to being light sleeper. "What?" "Don't you want to go home? Its 9 pm already" "Let's eat first. I have cooked for us"

Shubman placed his hand on ishan's waist guiding him towards the kitchen. Meanwhile unknown to him someone was feeling bunch of butterflies fluttering inside their stomach.

Shubman placed ishan on the stool and kept a bowl of soup infront of ishan. While sitting infront of ishan. The room was filled with awkward silence. Shubman was on his phone while ishan can't seems to take his eyes off the youngers lips. Wild imagination ran thru his head. As he felt himself getting wet by the thought of Shubman underneath him. Which made the air more awkward for ishan.

"I'm staying here" "Huh what?" "I told mom". Ishan was speechless of when did this all happened. But he eventually gave in. "There is only one bed" "I know Uncle we are gonna share bed and will you mind lending me some of your clothes I didn't carried mine" after saying that Shubman went towards the bathroom to get ready. Ishan just sigh his mind wasn't in right state right now for letting Shubman overnight.

Ishan knew it was a bad idea but fuck it he thought and went towards his wardrobe to take out some large clothes for shub. After around 15 minutes Shubman came out with only towel wrapped around his waist as water was dripping down from his hair all the way down his abs. Ishan felt his face burning. He wanted to turn around but instead he kept starting at the perfect body the younger had. A sudden urge of fucking him raw ran in ishan's mind when he saw Shubman smirking at him.

Whereas Shubman with no shame changed infront of him and flopped on the bed tapping his right side as a sign for ishan to lie down. Which he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright so listen to me my horny people. So there is a smut 🗿 ik I'm spoiling it anyways. I was gonna add it into this chapter but I swear i cringed so hard while writing. Like wtf I just wrote. I have to rewrite it again so wait ig.?