• CAGED

Ishan woke up in a panic. Sweat dripping from his forehead. It was his nightmare again. He went inside the washroom looking at the big mirror infront of him as he splashed cold water on his face to completely wake him up from the nightmare he got earlier. It was his nightmare again.

Ishan looked at himself in the mirror as his mind got vanished in the book of past memories. When was this again?. 5? No 10 years back when he met Shubman just a fellow classmate to others but for ishan the moment he laid his eyes on the the younger boy he swore to make him his. Soon the two teens became best friend. An introvert Shubman with his extrovert ishan, wasn't that a perfect sync now?. But unaware of ishan's feelings the younger did the biggest mistake of falling in love with someone else.

*Clank*. Ishan was brought back to reality when he heard sounds of metal crashing into eachother making a loud sound that was echoing in the whole house. He just smirked as he grabbed some food from the counter and walked towards his basement with a innocent smile spread across his face.

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well? Ha still won't open your mouth huh? Its been 10 years my love how long are you planning to be caged. Here have something I will be off for work".

A man tied to a metal chains looked up. He looked at the skeleton hanged infront of him as he cried in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote this rough chapter because I wanted to show y'all something. (My mental health is totally fucked up). Anyways

The last time I checked we were #28 and now it's #15 woah

I will post mpreg chapters soon ( I don't think the story with be done in one part so let's see)