26 | inevitable

via leilani's instagram story ^

                          another 2 years later
                                - leilani's pov -

"margaret you look beautiful," i kissed her forehead.

"thanks," she smiles. "and thanks for being my maid (matron) of honor."

"how could i not be?" i tilted my head. "that's insanity. you're literally my best friend."

"stop don't make me cry," she started blinking her eyes. "where's nae-nae?"

"oh my god," i shook my head. "she begged billie to make her a burrito after she had already gotten dressed and she ended up wasting some on the dress."

marg gasped. "no."

"yes," i nodded. "your flower girl is running a bit late because billie just can't tell her no."

"i mean think about it though," margie started. "it was probably a win win for billie because she loves burritos too. im sure she made herself one."

"oh she definitely did," i chuckled. "that's been her number one craving during her pregnancy. that and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches."

"billie is honestly the funniest pregnant woman ever," marg laughed.

"oh speaking of the devil," i said as i turned around, seeing naomi and billie walking into the spacious dressing room.

"hi pretty girl," i kneeled down to naomi. "you all cleaned up?"

"yes mommy," she smiled as she jumped up and down.

yes, naomi is 2 years old now. :')

i stood up and looked at billie. "how's babygirl?" i asked before pecking her on the lips.

"kicky," she rose her eyebrows as she rubbed her belly.

"aw," i giggled as i rubbed her belly too. "we're almost there mama."

"i feel like she's gonna be a lil badass," b chuckled.

i laughed. "with a big sister like naomi, im sure she will."

"hey don't talk about my nae-nae," margie said as she picked naomi up and placed her on her lap. "she's the sweetest girl ever."

"easy to say when you're not with her everyday," billie rose her eyebrows.

"no way her terrible twos are that bad," marg said.

"wanna find out?" i asked.

"nope im good," marg chuckled as she let naomi off her lap.

"she's sweet when she wanna be," i picked her up as she pranced over to me. "did you finish your burrito?" i asked her in a baby tone.

naomi nodded with a smile.