27 | locked in

some time later ..

"naomi!" i called. "nae- nae!"

"yeah?" she came trotting quickly into my bedroom.

"where're your shoes mama?" i kneeled down to her. "go get your shoes so i can put them on."

then billie entered the room. "okay," she said as she walked up to me with sage in her arms. "she has on a fresh diaper and her bottle, diapers, and wipes are in here," she pointed to sage's bag.

"okay baby," i pecked billie's lips.

"oh wait her snacks!" b exclaimed as she realized. "my baby needs her snacks."

"mama can i take snacks too?" naomi walked back into the room.

"of course you can," billie pinched her cheeks. "you wanna take your goldfish?"

"no i want the gummies!" nae exclaimed excitedly.

"okay i tell you what," billie kneeled down to her. "you put your shoes on the right feet and then i'll get your gummies."

"yaaaaaaay!" she started jumping up and down.

i giggled. "com'ere baby i'll help you," i told naomi.

i picked her up and set her on billie and i's bed so that i could put her shoes on the right feet.

"mommy where are we going?" she asked me.

"we're going to a special award show called the grammy's," i started. "this'll be mama's first performance in years and we're gonna watch her sing," i smiled, and nae did too.

"limo's here!" i heard billie yell from the other room.

"okay," i kissed naomi's forehead. "cmon."

-

hi besties, been awhile.. again.

i know.

naomi is now 4, and sage is 2. they're the sweetest if i do say so myself. but don't get me wrong, they definitely keep billie and i busy.

i think billie and i are great parents but it's definitely funny to think about at the same time because billie is still childish and goofy. and i am too.

so, naomi is into coloring books, unicorns, and slime. she has also developed a love for puzzles which she learned from her grandpa patrick. she has dark brown hair and a tanned skin complexion like me. we can tell she's very smart and creative which makes us super excited for her future.

now, sage has an obsession with baby dolls as if she's not a baby herself. but she loves pushing her little play stroller around. she's also heavily into musical instruments so we bought her almost every toy instrument you can think of. so it seems we may have two future artists among us.

oh and sage has a more paler skin complexion, like billie. but of course, we used the same sperm donor for the girls so that they actually are blood related. however, they look just like their moms.

anyway, as far as us all. we're living in hawaii and loving it there. the girls are bilingual as they're learning english and hawaiian/ polynesian. and billie has learned to speak it as well. oh and we also spend a lot of time at the beach.

and yes, they know about their older sister.

now, billie and i clearly took a break from our big career lives to get the hang of parenting and what not. but it's time we get back to it.

billie has been writing songs over the years that she will soon put into her next album. and she was invited to perform at the grammy's this year which is why we're currently in los angeles.