28 | perfect

"this is so crazy," i told billie as we walked in our villa.

"no for real," she said in agreement. "this is so beautiful."

billie and i are currently in bora bora for our anniversary. it is truly the most beautiful thing ever. and it's just us here, our kids are with my family back home.

this was a really good idea billie had because we haven't been away from the kids for consecutive days ever. so this'll be a good break for us.

"this is the most exotic place i've ever been," i smiled in disbelief

"same," she said. "i wouldn't mind living here," she chuckled.

i sat down on the bed and let out a sigh.

"what?" b sat next to me. "you miss the kids?"

"i miss you."

she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "but im right here- oh," her eyes slightly got wide.

i just chuckled.

"we've been here for like an hour," billie laughed.

"sorry," i laughed.

"why are you apologizing?" she looked at me with her eyebrows raised. "i wasn't complaining."

i looked at her and licked my lips.

billie then leaned in a little closer to me and spoke lowly. "you know every time you want me to fuck you, you have this look in your eye?"

"yeah?" i smirked. "do you like it?"

"mhm," she bit her lip. "i love it," she said slowly as she slid the spaghetti strap of my top off my shoulder.

"why do you love it?" i tilted my head.

"because their begging," she whispered in my ear as she slid the other strap down, causing my top to fall, revealing my boobs.

i closed my eyes, trying not to give in at the feeling of her breath on my ear. "you like that?" i whispered to her.

"you know i do."

billie then began licking my neck, going from each end, making my breath hitch at the feeling. i ran my fingers through her hair before gripping it and pushing her head down to my breast.

she then licked each of my nipples before sucking them, leaving hickies all around both of them.

she rose up and told me to lay back. i did so and scooted back so that i was fully on the bed. billie went ahead and took her shirt off.

i then pulled my top off over my head and threw it to the side before taking my skirt off and throwing it too.

there i laid completely naked in front of billie. and no matter how long we've been together, she still looks at my body like it's the best thing she's ever laid eyes on.