𝟏𝟒: 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤

FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK

The frustration gnawed at me like a persistent rat. The contract Malishka was supposed to finalize was nowhere to be found, along with her. Two days of radio silence left me with a document riddled with loopholes that needed immediate attention. Just as I stormed out of my office, a car screeched to a halt outside the window. For a fleeting moment, I could have sworn it was Aisha. But why would she be here?

Then came the memory of her request to work at the company. My sweet, innocent Aisha. Little did she know, she didn't need my permission. She could commit murder and come to me for help, and I'd clean up the mess without a second thought. This company, this CEO position – it all paled in comparison to the smile that lit up her face. I'd destroy it all myself if it meant seeing her happy. Even her joy could be fueled by my ruin.

A primal possessiveness flared within me as I caught sight of her slender figure in a flowing white kurti and a red dupatta. Three tassels swayed seductively at the back, sending a jolt of jealousy through me. The back of her head was towards me, but I could see everything. And that infuriating hand resting on her back – it belonged to some random guy. A slow burn ignited in my gut, a murderous rage threatening to consume me.

But before I could confront him, he disappeared, leaving Aisha entering the building on her own. I had an important meeting lined up, but the thought of her being here made it impossible to focus. Scraping the meeting, I snuck into my office through the private entrance. There she was, sitting patiently in the lobby.

I buzzed the receptionist, a plan forming in my mind. Aisha, introducing herself as Ms. Khanna? Oh, she'd be paying for that later. I watched her answer some questions thrown at her by a nameless underling. Frankly, I couldn't be expected to remember every single employee's name, could I?

Then, that infuriating comment. A venomous hiss escaped my lips as I saw the discomfort flicker across Aisha's face. No one, absolutely no one, disrespects my Jaan and gets away with it. The unfortunate underling received a call that could only be described as a verbal beatdown.

"Whatever lame excuse of a name you have," I growled, "get that intern to my office. Now. Escort her to the elevator, then disappear into the abyss."

Terror vibrated in his voice as he responded, "Yes sir!" Perfect. No more inappropriate comments for my Aisha. I watched her approach my office, a look of confusion etched on her face. 

Time for a little payback, baby.

FLASHBACK END

"Kabir ji, I don't know what you are talking about," Aisha said

Kabir started opening her doris one by one after two doris her kurta became loose and it dropped from the shoulder to one side, and he started kissing her hungrily.

"Ah Kabir ji, No," Aisha said trying to push him because she wanted to talk about what he saw and understood.

"I'll show you whom you belonged to since you have forgotten your place," he said cupping her face, it was making Aisha hotter and hotter, and she realised he was jealous.

"Kneel," he said in a commanding voice, to which Aisha agreed like a perfect submissive,

"Open and Suck," Kabir said fisting her hair again.

She started opening his pants with trembling hands, she's so fucked, literally and figuratively.

"tsk tsk tsk, your hands didn't tremble, you didn't flinch when he put his hands on your back did you?"

He ripped apart her kurti in one go making her stand in leggings and a black bra,

He started cupping her breasts and squeezing them harshly, she winced in pain but then she started sucking his cock.

"Ahhh" he groaned and using her hair, he started fucking her mouth, he was not taking it slow at all, Aisha was choking on it, coughing with tears all over her face but he showed no mercy,

"Suck, Whore" he said gritting his teeth while continuously thrusting and arching his head backwards in pleasure, he came into her mouth and made her swallow.

"Bend over,"

He was jerking his length, asking was now taking the support of his desk, and he ripped her leggings from the ass slapping them once and twice.

"Ah Kabir ji" Aisha said closing her eyes,

"Beg,"

"Huh" Aisha asked in confusion,

"Beg for my cock, you have done nothing to deserve it,"

Her core was throbbing with desire, dripping wet all ready for him but here he was playing games,

"Please," she said whispering

"Please what?" he asked smirking

"Please fuck me,"

"Good girl," With that he thrust it in one go, which made Aisha open her mouth,

"You"-"Are"-"Mine" with every violent thrust he was whispering in her ears,

"Mine to fuck"- "Mine to use"- "all"-"your"-"fucking"-"holes"-"are"-"mine"

"Do you understand?" he said fisting her hair and arching her neck backwards,

"Ah yes!" Aisha didn't even know what she was agreeing to, she was in seventh heaven with the pleasure her husband was giving.

Smack

Smack

Smack

After slapping her both ass turning them into cherry red countless times, he came inside her in one go, leaving her panting and breathing heavily, he yanked her backwards, caging her neck in his right hand while still being inside her.

"You, and I repeat, you never let another man's hands on you, if I ever see it again, I would slaughter that motherfucker with my bare hands, and fuck you in his blood, am I understood?"

This was not lovemaking; this was ownership and punishment.

His shirt was still intact, while he started zipping his pants, her clothes were in shreds on the floor, his half-ripped legging was still on her body, while the thong inside was ripped and her bra was still intact because he just removed it from one shoulder, he didn't kiss them, he didn't worship them, he just groped them harshly. It was to prove a point, to stake the claim.

She just nodded.

"Words,"

"Yes, ah!" she winced when he slapped her once again in the ass.

"I am not a patient man Mrs. Kabir Oberoi; you are my PROPERTY"

He went back and sat in his chair like he just didn't tear her apart, he didn't kiss on her forehead, he didn't help her clean, and he didn't do the aftercare he usually gives, Aisha was a sobbing mess when she was trying to pick up her clothes, that were no more than shreds.

"Go inside and wear a dress," Kabir said clearing his throat while picking up a file.

"Fuck off," she said storming inside a room, that was inbuilt in his office.