Not So Perfect

It's a dream come true. I'm standing face to face to him. When suddenly, the alarm rings. Yup. I was imagining again. I knew it was too good to be true. I stare at the alarm, trying to blame it's evil ways for waking me up before a dream come true. Why? Why have you got to mess up my fantasy!? I'm Summer Mia Gracie, I'm seventeen and I have the best of friends. Lachlan Rhys Summers and Leahannah Charlotte Emerson. I roll out of heaven and hit the soft rug. I dig my nails into the carpet and drag my self to my ensuite bathroom. Oh yeah. Did I mention that I'm the richest teen in the state? My parents own a worldwide business and my father is the prime minister. Anyways, back to my beautifully bitter morning. I throw on my clothes and chuck on my book bag. I gallop down the stairs and come to a dead end. Oh wait it's mom.

"SUMMER MIA GRACIE! WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU GOING DRESSED LIKE THIS?" She bellows.

I still cringe when she calls me my full name. I would prefer Sums or Sunshine. I stare at her and rush through the door. Escaping the 11 storied house.

"Finally." I sigh. Just then I'm squished into a sandwich by Leah and Lachs.

"Hey Sums! Hurry! let's catch the bus or else we'll be late." She exclaims digging her nails into my hand and pulling me away. Now I know how my carpet felt when I dug it.

Lachlan brushes his brown thick hair aside and smiles. His evergreen eyes remind me of trees blooming in spring. His tanned body brings out the color of his eyes and his bulky arms look as if they might kill someone. Whereas Leah is more gentle. Her red wild hair sleeps on her sharp blades and her green eyes glisten in the sunshine. Her rosy lips look as soft as pillows and her cheeks brighten when she laughs. And then there's me. My blonde wavy hair is either let loose or woven into plaits hung over my blades. My ocean blue eyes bring out my rosy cheeks.

Then suddenly reality smacks me in the face. I HAVE A CRUSH ON LACHLAN RHYS SUMMERS! I giggle and blush. When suddenly his fingers touch my arm. I nearly faint. I turn around as my blush fades away.

''Sums? I. I. I. have a crush on Leah. Can you help me ask her out?'' He stammers staring at the ground. My world crashes down. I gaze at my BFF. What's so good about her anyway? I think as I nod to Lachlan. Wait? What am I thinking? This boy is causing trouble. So why am I still falling for him?