A Mistake

A few days pass by and Lachlan and Leah are FREAKING official. ''We're going to throw a party just to celebrate. You know? This love.'' Leah giggles as she kisses Lachlan. But his eyes are locked on me. ''I'll be there."

Finally the day has come. I wear a mini skater skirt and a crop top. I gallop to their house and open the door. it looks as if the whole entire school is here. We partied for a long time. It was the end that i knew the truth. I was collecting my cloak when Lachlan shuts the door behinds him. ''We're supposed to be together.'' He says as his lips touched mine.
His warm hand lifted my chin up as his grip on my waist tightened.
''I know. I know. '' i whisper back. This is where Leah walks in and sees Lachlan. Not me. I ran into the bathroom.

'Seen Summer? I want to talk to her. I've gotten her a date. She's my best friend and I'll never hurt her. She NEEDS a date'' Leah says. Tears brimmed my eyes. I'm such a horrible person, here my best friend is trying to make me happy and I go along kissing her boyfriend.

My phone alerts with a text in the morning

Hey Sums. Don't worry. It's all over. I was drunk. It meant nothing. It was a mistake. :)

A mistake? That definitely wasn't a mistake. I stare at my phone and stare at a pair of scissors on my desk. I snatch them and open the jaws. Digging them into my stomach, each time with more force. I let the blood run down like a river and step into my shower. The hot water stings my cuts as tear ran down my face. She's my best friend and I'll NEVER hurt her. We're supposed to be together. It was a mistake. The words echoed in my mind as I cried. I step out of the shower, my cheeks blotchy and red. When suddenly I black out. My head hits the surface of my tiles. All I could remember was the blood from my stomach splashed onto the white tiles.

"OH MY GOD! SUMMER? YOU'RE BLEEDING. LET ME CALL LACHLAN. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. WHAT HAPPENED?'' Leah screams anxiously. I mumble and my cuts hit the floor. Lachlan rushes in and carries me onto my bed bridal style. His face is so close I feel his warm breath on mine. His eyes were closed and he was coming near. When Leah walks in, he flinches and gets away from me. ''HOW? WHY? WHAT? SUMMER MIA GRACIE!!'' Leah shouts. My tears run down my face. "I. I. I. I want to be like you guys. I'm just the third wheel. I want someone as well. Am I not pretty?" I eyed Lachlan as he blushes.

"Summer! I have already organised a date for you! Chasen Tyler Johnson. Here." Leah bubbles happily. I stare at the ground and a tear drops on my blue mosaic tiles. I sigh and Leah carries a hurt expression. "No?" She says. "No. No. He's fine. Let's tie it up!'' I giggle as Lachlan stares at me jealously. If he is with someone he doesn't love so can I right? Two can play that game. Leah smiles and calls Chase. Summer Mia Johnson? No way! Summer Mia Summers sounds better! I'm not spoilt I just want one thing. True love.

A few days passed and I'm in a relationship. Yup with Chasen Tyler Johnson. He's actually better than I thought, but nothing compared to Lachlan. He has brown thick hair and blue ocean eyes. His skin is quite tanned and he has a really dashy smile.
"Hey babe." He says running up to me kissing me on the cheeks. "Hey. Wanna go to O's?" I ask. He nods and his arm snakes around my waist. My phone vibrates and I lift it up. Hey Summer. Chase and you are invited to a party @ Lachlan's house. See u there!
I tell Chase and he looks excited. "I'll pick you up from your house and I'll drop you off." He offers. I nod and I head to my house.